3. Finally defeating Evil

Start from the beginning

Flashback

"Sooo how long do you think it will take for us to get back?" "Eh, depends on what button you press Mk" Y/n said still on his lap, "Ugh at this rate we'll never be able to reach the city on time! What if DBK already has our friends?!" "Woah woah Mk calm down I'l sure their fine, at least they know how to get past red son..." Y/n whispered that last part "I'm sure there's a speed up button somewhere right? I mean I got this thing flying" Mk said as he frantically looked around "Mk! Don't do that you might press the wrong thing!" Y/n said trying to calm him down, and that's when Mk pulled something like a lever and they both froze, "At least I didn't press anything wrong?" Mk laughed nervously and Y/n deadpanned and that's when the ship started flipping and twisting out of control. 

"Get.... Me...off...this....ride!!!!!!" Y/n yelled trying to hold in her barf, (If anyone gets the reference right then I will answer one question you have about the future storyline for this book) 

Flashback end

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" The two were screaming, Mei was surprised to see Mk and Y/n was still alive "Mk? Y/n?" And then the ship(thing) was heading for a certain demon, Red Son. Red son's flames immediately subsided  as he saw the incoming vehicle "AHHHHHHH" and he got hit by the ship(thing) and pushed him back as far as the ship(thing) went, and he fell to the ground as the ship(thing) stopped, he thought it was over and tried to get back up but it fell on him again and dragging him on the the ground some more and somehow lifting him up and coming back down with red son still smushed in front of the ship(thing) and crashed back to the ground making a crater.

The group was shocked and ran over to the crater with their jaws open, Y/n rummaged through the broken vehicle and came out all messed up as well as pulling Mk up "Ugh...." They both groaned, pigsy and the others had anime tears coming out of their eyes "Kids!!!" Mei ran up to the both them "Mk! Y/n!" And tackled them into a hug, "Oh my goodness, we saw you both blast into the fire, I-I-I thought you were all like pwooosheeahh but you're not!" Mei said as she hugged them really tightly and made some incinerating sound effects. Meanwhile Mr tang was poking an unconscious Red Son "where'd you guys get a jet?, way to trash it already" "Oooohhh so this thing is called a jet" Y/n mentally slapped herself, she also felt bad about Red Son's condition right now. 

 "Wait Monkey King did you guys find him?" Mei said with sparkling hopeful eyes, "Yeah, we did" Mk said with also sparkling eyes, Y/n just laughed, "so where is he?" Pigsy said climbing up the broken jet. "He said it's up to Mk" "to us" Mk corrected Y/n "well that's ani-climatic" Mei said in disappointment, then the ground shook beneath them. They looks up to see DBK as big as a 100 buildings, "and how are we meant to fight that?!" Tang said. Y/n looked over to Mk as he looked at his hand determined to get the staff back, he closed his fist "We believe in ourselves, you clean the streets, I'll stop the Demon Bull King" and then there was a huge explosion, "somehow" Mk sweatdropped and felt a little unsure and nervous "I'm coming with you Mk, we'll do this together" "But you'll get hurt! I'm the one who can hold Monkey King's staff, and apparently his successor" Y/n laughed a little "Your not the only one discovering a celestial being decided to choose you as their successor for their powers, I'm still wondering why I was given them your not alone in this, so I'm coming with you to defeat DBK" Mk smiled at Y/n with a light blush. 

"Yeaaah this jet probably would have been really useful hehe" Mei said as she kicked it and surprisingly a small motorcycle came out, "gasp* that'll do!" "Go get'em guys!" Mei said with a thumbs us to the both of them. The duo got into the motorcycle with Mk driving and Y/n huggin him from behind so she doesn't fall off. A little bird decided to watch the show from afar and you all know who that is.

DBK noticed the motorcycle with the two familiar pests, "the two little thieves have returned" and he put his hand out to blast them, Mk dodged as DBK tried to blast him, then his gold vision returned "huh? Why is everything gold again?" Meanwhile Y/n had a similar feeling but instead she could see traces of elemental energy, that she could use to her advantage (elemental sight lol Genshin reference) . Mk looked around then he spotted the Monkey King's staff "the staff!" "Mk I got an idea!" Y/n said to him, Mk nodded in acknowledgement. Y/n created an ice path mid air so that they were able to drive close enough to land on his cannon arm, when DBK tried to grab them Y/n used the elemental traces around his arm to form a water restraint to hold his arm back from crushing them.