Chapter 6

Jack's POV

After talking for a while Mark decided he should go to sleep. SO he went to sleep. I decided to stay up and edit the dancing video. I ended up watching the whole video. Then it came to the part when Mark kissed me. I watched it over and over again. I just couldn't stop watching it. There was something bout the kiss. It was nothing like i've ever had before. Maybe caz it was with a guy? i have no idea. I kept watching it. I was getting tired. Suddenly like at about 3 in the morning i felt my self slip into a deep sleep with the video still on repeat.

Mark's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I sat up and looked around. Same old room, same old bed , same old same old. i thought to myself. I swung my legs off the bed and onto the floor. I walked to my bathroom and splashed my face with water. "fuck that's too cold!" i yelled/whispered. I was totally awake now. i have to go on a jog now since my doctor decided to be a douuche and say you must exercise daily for you to keep being healthy, blah blah blah blahhhhhh. i groaned and went to my dresser and got dresses. I walked outside to the living room.
There i saw jack. He had his computer in his lap while sitting with his head back , mouth open, and sleeping with his headphones still on. I stand there for a while , staring at jack. His breaths were slow and deep. I slowly walk over behind the couch to see what jack has on his computer. im such a snoop i think to myself but I continue to see wat he is duin. Then i see it. The video we took. The part where we kissed , on replay. Why? Did he press it in his sleep? I found my self watching it too. Over and over again. Suddenly jacks eyes open. I find myself with my head over jacks shoulder. I looked at him with my head still over his shoulder he looked at me. I looked at him. We were looking directly at each other. Our faces inches a part. " heh. Hi..." I say quietly. I smile shyly. Then jack sudden yells, "WELL GOOD MORNING TO YOU MARKIMOO! GLAD I COULD WAKE UP TO UR FACE! " I jump and suddenly feel jack grab my shirt from behind and pull me over onto the couch. "Aghhhh!!!" I yell as i fall over next to jack with my butt and legs up and my head near to the floor. I start laughing and jack joins. "What was that for???! " I ask while scooting down the couch onto the floor. I get onto my knees and am infront of jack. His computer is blocking his face so i move the computer to the side and see jacks grinning face. " Oh hey dar mark!" Jack says. I look at him then ask,"jack. Are u ticklish?"

Jack's POV
I look at mark im not smiling anymore. " Uhhhhhhhh.. No of course not. Pshh why would i be tickilish i mean dats weird and-" mark grabs my feet and starts tickling them. I scream with laughter,"MARKKK!!! STOP OMG STOP NO HAHAHAHHA!" Mark moves up my legs and to my thighs. He squeezes and i laugh loudly still screaming to stop. He goes to my ribs then to my armpits then stops because i somehow manage to get my hands onto his ribs and start tickling fiercely. He starts laughing and falls over onto me. I stop and he stops. Mark is over me. He is holding himself up over me. Both of his arms on each side of me. Our faces inches apart. I feel his breath on my skin. I look into his dark brown eyes. Shinning with happiness. I find us looking deeply into each others eyes. I dont even try to pull away or break the stare or silence. We just look at each other. I feel marks arms slowly wrap around me. His head is on my shoulder now. Mark is on top of me hugging me. I wrap my arms around him also. We sit. Hugging each other. I can feel his heartbeat. I can hear him breathing slowly. Mark whispers into my ear softly," jack.. Your the best irish fucker I've ever met."