>Continuation - Two Years Later...

Start from the beginning

Even so, he's still panicking just by seeing her. He doesn't want to remember her or the other Heroic Spirits, other than his idol/mom herself. He begin to hyperventilate as memories keep coming back to him.

"What's wrong?!" Mash realized his situation, trying to reach him to help him. However, when he sees the reaching hand, (Y/n) went to panic again and sprinted out of the alleyway, bumping Mash aside as he ran.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He shouted while running. Mash suddenly froze after hearing that tone of voice, as she recognized who it is.

"S-sen...pai?" She muttered, memories of her own past coming back as well. She then clenched her hand to regain herself, before getting up and goes after (Y/n). "Wait!"

Back to him, (Y/n) ran and ran as far away as possible, but because of him already exhausted, he can only reach to a hotel nearby, where he goes inside and hides in the bathroom. Inside, he continues to hyperventilate, as he slowly crying with the memories now in his mind.

"M-mom..." He sobbed, continuing to cry. He stayed there for a while until he's well enough to get out of there. He then peeked out of the bathroom, only to see that two more of his unwanted memories are at the receptionist area.

The Heroic Spirits Artoria and Scathach.

He returned to the bathroom and hide once again, starting to hyperventilate yet again because of them.

"Mom... I n-need your h-help..." He sobbed once more, crying as he's still running away from the past...

~~ >/< ~~

Artoria Pendragon, Lancer Class. Despite her mature look, she's no longer proud of herself. Ever since being lulled to lust by BB and the subsequent disappearance of her Master, she and her Saber counterpart were scolded harshly by the Knights of the Round Table, Merlin, and especially Mordred, who didn't just contempt of just scolding her, as she go as far as punching her father in every chance she get, to remind Artoria her mistake each and every time.

She then reflected of her mistake and is unable to blame BB, only to blame herself for easily falling into her temptations. Since then, she relinquished her Sacred Lance Rhongomyniad to Mordred, and vowed herself to never listen to anyone other than the Chaldea higher ups, the Knights, and above all, her Master...

Scathach, Lancer Class. Same as Artoria, she no longer have the pride she once had, and also because of the same circumstances as she did. Her punishment is a bit lighter, but still harsh, as her students are instead teaching her the essence of what is a man, forcing her to act like a defenseless maiden and even preventing access to her Gae Bolg and her other skills. If that wasn't enough, other heroes from the Ulster Cycle are also joining in to reprimand her.

Needless to say, she finally understand that even men can have a fragile heart. After all of the 'teachings', she swore to only submit to her Master, and to be by his side at all cost, no matter what...

~~ >/< ~~

The two Heroic Spirits are now at the receptionist. After hearing the news from Mash that their former Master is at Paris, they wasted no time to get there to find him. Their mind is now filled with him and his smile, and they wanted to see that again, to be by his side once again.

"I'm sorry, but the person you're looking for is not staying at our hotel."

The receptionist's words made them heartbroken. They could've sworn that he went into this hotel, but the receptionist is quite sincere and even bowed in apology because of it. The two sighs and thanked the receptionist for their help, before leaving. As the two went out, they still lamenting for (Y/n), still missing him after all this time.