back at school.

The summer was over and it was time for school again sadly.

SUNGHOON POV
i walked into the school , seeing everyones faces again gave me a headache. Knowing that everyone is coming back ill have to see her again.

"Sunghoonie!!" i heard from behind me..ugh it was wonyoung. She tried to come up and hug me but i shoved her off."where were you all summer sunghoonie i miss you"she said in a annoying tone.

I looked at her "do you really want to know?"i said "YES sunghoonie tell me !! i missed you so much you never answered any of my calls!" I turned my head and grinned "with my lover" i replied with and walked away to find heeseung and yeonjun.

I finally found them and started a conversation while we waited for the rest of the group.

The bell rung and i didnt get to see jungwon sadly but i still went to class.

It was 3 Period now and it's science , all the class is doing is talking since we just got back from break."soo sunghoon what did you do over break" beomgyu asked"yeahhh i barely heard from you over the summer"jake added.

"oh um i hung out with jungwon most of the time or with my family "i replied.

"ouuuu jungwonieee~~" beomgyu teased. Jake and Beomgyu both knew me and jungwon had something going on but i never confessed to it."ahh its not like that shush"i said"what did you guys even do over break jungwon was kinda MIA too."jake asked. I thought of all the things we did.

Then the memories of the night on the beach came back. Just thinking of that night makes me feel needy for won. Thats such an unforgettable night . "HELLO EARTH TO SUNGHOON"beomgyu said as he flicked my forehead. "oh um just hung out " i said. "yeah yeah yeah "just hung out" " jake said.

I found myself thinking of that night just thinking of jungwons..moans and him riding me..all the way to lunch. When we were leaving science i was the last out becoz i had to put things away but when i grabbed my bag..i realized i was hard.

"gosh yang jungwon the things you do to me!" i thought to myself . So i raced to the cafeteria when i found jungwon.

JUNGWON POV
I got to school late so i couldnt see hoon , i was kinda upset about that.

But classes flew by and when i was walking to lunch i met up with seongmin and sunoo. We were all walking into the cafeteria and once we reached there we sat down with the rest of our group.

Then i saw sunghoon coming in from the other side of the cafeteria. He was directing me to come by him , then he walked out . "um guys ill be right back i forgot something in one of my classes!" I got up and followed him.

Once i reached the hallway i felt someone grab and my push me lightly against the wall . It was sunghoon." hoon !! i missed you so much!" i said smiling.

BACK TO SUNGHOON POV

Once i got jungwon in the hallway with me i pushed him up on the wall and smirked at him "hoon!! i missed you" he said "i missed you too..but i need you to help me with something

"what is it ?" he asked. I kinda gave him a look then i looked down at my noticeable boner."i- hoonie!! its the first day back and your already like this!!" he whined .

"Im sorry cutie, i just was thinking about what we did over the summer and boom it was there.." i said looking at him.

"So how would i help you with that.." jungwon asked nervously.. i leaned over and whispered in his ear "a quickie..~" and bit my lip. Jungwon started to turn red and look at me "but where..were at school we'll get caught " he said "the family restroom, you know the one by the old gym?" i said while looking at him."okay fine..lets go quick though i don't want to miss lunch!"he said.

So i grabbed him hand and led him to the restroom. We went in and i locked the door. I took my school blazer off put my bag on the ground .

I pushed jungwon onto the the sink and started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt."ah hoon..we haven't done this in awhile.."jungwon said

I left a mark or two on his neck and bent him over the sink and pulled his pants down. And i unzipped my pants.

YK WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

a few minutes later
Jungwon and I were panting and started fixing our clothes. I grabbed a comb out of my bag and fixed jungwons hair. Jungwon turned to look in the mirror "HOON!! you left marks!! i cant hide these now ." he whined . i chuckled and stood behind him as i was putting my blazer back on " you left cute little marks on my neck too cutie..~" i said looking at my neck.

First jungwon left the restroom i followed 5 minutes later.