One shot: sick baby

AN: I'll get back to Lau's secret I promise!

Lau: You better not! 

AN: Byeeeee!!!

Laurent was sound asleep when he heard his poor baby brother start to cry. Stretching he got up and went to see what was bothering his little bunny.

"Bunny...." Laurent cooed as he got closer to Larry who was currently curled into a ball crying.

"Bebe what's wrong?" Laurent said trying to soothe his baby brother.

Larry's crying worsened as he was now coughing and crying at the same time. And for some reason, he couldn't verbalize that he didn't feel good.

Laurent was about to call Lexi but he knew she was on an important lunch date with her family. So Lau picked up his baby brother and held him close to him.

"My goodness, you're burning up!" Laurent said surprised. "Is that what's wrong with my baby? Somebunny doesn't feel good? Awwww poor bunny."

Larry lay on his brother's shoulder still crying his little heart out. Laurent felt really bad and tried his best to make everything better.

"Oh looks who's here bunny! Its Fifi! And she brought your binky and your blankie!" Laurent said handing his brother his stuff.

"Fifi..." Larry said before coughing again.

Laurent bounced his brother gently up and down while walking downstairs to make a bottle of warm tea to soothe his throat. Larry watched and sucked on his binky before whining again.

"I know bunny Lau Lau knows," Laurent said grabbing the bottle and making his way to the couch. Laurent was grateful he put a small pill in the bottle to hopefully make Larry feel better.

"Alright come on bunny drink your baba," Laurent said holding the bottle up to Larry who refused. "It will make your throat feel better just a sip."

Larry took the bottle after a few minutes and slowly began to fall asleep as the sound of his brother's heartbeat played a rhythm in his ear.

Laurent decided to keep Larry with him just in case something else were to happen. He laid his brother down on the floor and began to change him so his brother wouldn't have another problem to deal with. When he got done he picked the sleeping little back up and rocked him until they both fell asleep.

A few hours later Lau woke up to his face being poked at.

"Lau Lau! Lookie I better!" Larry said happily!

"Yay! Bunny feels better!" Laurent said smiling.

"You best ever Lau Lau!" Larry said hugging his brother.

Laurent hugged his brother back smiling proudly he couldn't express his happiness but it was noticeable. The only person who could make him smile was bunny. His bunny.

End of one shot

AN: Awwww how sweet! Now back to the drama!

Laurent: if you don't quit!

AN: why so mean to me :(

Larry: nu be mean!

Laurent: oh brother!

AN & Larry: bye byeeeeee