One shot: Toys, tears, and tantrums part 1

AN: Oh boy, here we go

Laurent: this is gonna be hard

Today was supposed to be a peaceful day where Lau and Larry were gonna chill, but what happens when Lau tells his little brother no?

"Come on, bunny, hurry up. we gotta get to the store and meet Alexis so you can pick out your little items." Lau shouted to his brother who was upstairs.

"I coming!" Larry said, struggling to get his shoes on. Larry was dressed in his black clothes and with his black and white sneakers since he didn't have much little outdoor wear.

Larry came downstairs, finally all dressed and holding his favorite bunny toy.

"Bunny baby, can you leave fifi the bunny here till we get back?" Laurent asked, already knowing the answer.

"B-but bunny wan fifi." Larry said sadly.

"I know, baby, but fifi needs to stay here so you won't accidentally leave her somewhere." Lau said, trying not to give into his brother's pouty face.

"I wan fifi now!!!" Larry screamed, holding onto his bunny.

"No. Now I said no, Larry, and screaming at me isn't gonna help." Lau replied, taking fifi the bunny out of his brother's arms and putting the bunny on a high shelf.

Larry didn't appreciate that and immediately fell to the ground, kicking and screaming. Chants of want fifi filled the whole house.

Laurent was losing his mind as he didn't know what to do, and he got saved by a phone call. 

"Lau, where are you? Wait, why is my baby screaming?" Alexis asked over the phone.

"He's throwing a tantrum cause I won't let him bring fifi the bunny." Laurent said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Put me on speaker." Alexis said.

Laurent put the phone on speaker and got close enough so Larry could hear Alexis.

"Bunny babe...." Alexis cooed.

Laurent watched as Larry stopped screaming and was only crying now as he heard Alexis voice.

"Bunny baby, tell Mommy what's wrong." Alexis said softly.

"Lau lau won't let me bing fifi," Larry said, hiccuping.

"Ohhh, what a meanie thing to do, but i tell you what! If you can be a good boy for mommy and lau lau we will let you pick out a new friends for fifi." Alexis said.

"Otay, mommy. I be a good boy." Larry said, wiping his face on his sleeve.

"Thank you, Lexi. we will see you in a few." Laurent said happily.

"No worries anytime." Alexis said, hanging up.

"Alright, bunny, you ready to go?" Laurent asked.

"Yeah!" Larry said, running to the car.

Lau silently prayed that the type of tantrum wouldn't happen again, but boy, was he about to be wrong.

End of one shot

AN: boy that Larry I tell you

Alexis: you talking about my baby?

AN: uh oh gotta go byeeeee