Holding Challenge 2

Why is it already 4k views already!?
I'll start updating this one tomorrow so I could go to school and experience hell again.

It's the next day! I'll explain how life wasn't on my side for this.

I was barely awake until my alarm went off. My mom had to drive my sister to school, which made me almost late for my first period.

1.
I needed to use the loo during the ride. I thought of using the loo when I went to school, but then I knew I had to do this today.
I soon realized today was going bad. I already needed to piss when it was just the start.

2.
In my first period, I thought about doing this the next day but I knew there would be no fun doing that.
I waited for the teacher half annoyed how today was Monday. The teacher entered the room making everybody put their phones away extremely quick. I saw that we had a sub. Today wasn't going to be that bad.
A group of girls asked for the bathroom meanwhile I was just about to yell at them for mentioning the word again.

3.
I understood how bad I needed the loo now. I knew this part was going to be a short part.
The bathroom was a walk away. A sentence away. But I need to finish the challenge.I was wearing baggy pants with a diaper underneath that could leak. I wasn't that convinced it was going to leak, but now I was almost sure.
"M-may I use the bathroom?"
Why did I stutter like that!? I slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom while nobody was staring at me but I thought I was being stared at. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom then turned around and looked back to check if I could notice my diaper. I blushed at myself. A ** year old wearing a diaper in school? I was disgusted with myself as I was half relived at the fact I couldn't see the diaper.

3.
I was working on my project while I noticed a male staring at my ass.
"Um.. Hey.." He saw me looking at him.
"Hey?" I tried not to add sass to that.
"Are you.. Are you wearing a diaper.." The male turned red. Since we were in the corner of the room, nobody could hear.
"No. I'm on my period and it might leak on my favourite pants so.." I replied with confidence.
"Oh okay." He turned an extreme shade of red. "I just saw you looking at yourself in the mirror adjusting your pants."
This time I was super red. I couldn't believe I almost got caught. I shrugged as the boy hid his face from me. How did he know or guess I had my diaper on? Weirdo.

4.
I was close to leaking. I shifted as (lets call the male Will) Will stared at me in awe.
"Hey." He mumbled getting his confidence back.
"What?" I answered in a nice way.
"I think I saw your account on Wattpad.."
Was I really that obvious?
Will spoke before I could explain. "I love omorashi and I think.. I think- I just- I thought you were doing the challenge again today.."
I stared at my reader in amazement. "I do those and.. I am wearing a diaper. I thought you'd find me weird." I crossed my legs praying this challenge would be over.
"I- I took inspiration from you stories and I am wearing one too."
I gasped in my head then smiled.

5.
I leaked a lot in my diaper. I'm so close to bursting. What if Will notices? What if OTHERS notice!?
I moaned slightly enough for Will to notice. "End the challenge!"
"I can't!" I grabbed my crotch slightly.
We didn't talk. I was groaning slightly. Since everyone was talking, nobody would hear. Then, before I could realize, the diaper was filling up at a quick rate.
"N-" I stopped myself seeing that Will was staring. I stood up more and watched as my diaper leaked a bit onto my pants. I grabbed the wet part and gasped very silently.
Let's get cleaned up huh? I thought to myself as I slowly escorted myself to the door with my hoodie on my ass.

5.5k views for more!