The Lockdown

Rue liked holding her piss while she did her work in class. She was working on her Science project until the sharp twitch in her bladder hit her. Just as she was about to leave for the bathroom, the announcements came on. 'LOCKDOWN, LOCKDOWN.'
Which shocked Rue half to death since the announcement was very loud. Everybody hid in a corner while Rue was regretting holding it.
"Miss.." Rue asked since she was next to the teacher.
"Yes?" She mouthed.
"How long until it'd be over?" Rue whispered.
"2 hours or so."
Rue had a strong bladder and held her wee for a long time before, but this was different. Other people were around and if she held her bladder, and she'd be an immediate victim for bullying.
She sighed and played a word search with her friend Coral while shifting her position.
"Must be the longest lockdown this year." Coral said.
'At the worst time..' Rue thought.
Rue slid into a corner and secretly held her bladder.
"Hey Rue.." Coral said. "I REALLY have to pee. I'm going to piss myself."
Rue understood, but wasn't willing to give up her corner.
"I really have to pee too.." Rue said although she didn't have to go as bad as Coral.
Coral held her bladder beside Rue while quietly sobbing from the pain.
'PLEASE REMAIN SILENT WHILE WE INSPECT THE BUILDING ONCE MORE.'
Rue and Coral weren't the only ones suffering. The teacher looked very troubled too. Rue heard her say "Damn the trouble.."
Another girl started crying and leaked on the floor which made Coral Rue, and the teacher increase their need for the bathroom.
'FALSE ALARM. FALSE ALARM.'
The announcements said while Coral and Rue dashed for the bathroom.
"Ah!" Coral said leaking on the floor. But she didn't give up. They both made it just in time for nobody to be there.
"Mmph.." Coral moaned.
Rue dug her hands into her pee-hole and whispered, "Damn it. I'm going to-"
The door pushed open and Rue dashed in. As she released the contents, the heard several groaning and leaks coming onto the floor. Rue loved this. She stayed in there for couple more minutes while listening for the leaks and cries. She came out to see a pool of piss and crying girls. She dashed off and into the classroom.
'That felt.. Nice..' Rue thought she should try this at home.