The trap

= jack now it's time to play so I hope you already done your work .

Jack= Yes mam.. but ..........

= But what ( raising eyebrow)

Jack= isn't it I'm cheating on Mafia queen? and she didn't like when someone cheat on her or do work against her wishes.

= Whatever we are doing it's for her love and safety and Yes you're not cheating on your boss it's just you're taking care of her safety and it's your job so don't think much about it and just do work like that because he'll surely finding a way to kill her and I don't let that happen.

Jack= yes mam but I have a question?

= Go on

Jack= why don't you go and tell everything to mam (y/n) she will definitely listen you and solve this problem in a second and kill him within a minute you  already know how much merciless she is.

= ( Chuckle) I know my y/nieee is very intelligent and clever minded girl but whatever happen in the past she'll never forgive me and about mercilesnes  she's not that much she just loss hope on everything and hode herself from inside that no one harm her but now when you told me that she's in love with kim taehyung then I was very happy that now she's also going to be loved but after listening that he has a girlfriend and he love her very much and
Y/n are making sure to separate them ( scoff) I don't know what will happen in the future but I just hope she didn't do anything which make her love hate her very much.

Jack= it's ok mam i will inform you whatever is happen there I'm going know.

= Hmm you should.

( = Pov)

I hope y/n you are not doing anything which you will regret everything I hope you understand that whatever happened on that  day it's only for your good otherwise you are also stuck like me only I know how I was serviveing and now also how much it's hurt when I want to forget everything about my past but everytime I get nightmare  about it. ( Crying)

In the office

Y/n= WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MR. WANG  don't you know how much important this mission is for me and still you made mistake.

Wang= S.So.sor.s. sorry mam. It won't happen again. please forgive me and give me one more
Chance I'll prove you.

Y/n= No more chance just get lost and remember my word I'll see you later.
Now GET LOST BEFORE I SHOOT YOU.

Wang= o...o....ok mam (bowing)

Jack= Mam I already did what you told me to do.

Y/n= Good... now it's time to play she wanted find my identity and make my love to leave me. But sadly she has to leave him. ( Smirking)

Jack=  but mam what if she'll not react.

Y/n= she'll definitely react cause I just hit her sensitive spot and if she'll not leave him then I'll surely kill her without thinking twice. By the way WHERE ARE YOU SINCE MORNING ( RAISING EYEBROW)