☕️

1 week had passed and Laila had met all of the goals she needed to reach in order to be able to go on the exploration with the team.

4 other people would be in her team, Rin, Rae, and two other people she hadn't gotten the names of yet would be with her on the exploration.

"Okay, so the only reason we have bows and arrows are for if we get attacked by ANIMALS. I want absolutely zero problems with the Na'vi people, they were kind enough to agree to allow us to come visit for our research. If anyone and I mean ANYONE injurs a native to this land, you will be back on a ship to earth if I don't let them kill you first." A man at the front of the group, who's name Laila still didn't catch, was explaining the rules and what he expected from his team.

"This is to be a peaceful exploration, so if any of you disturb this peace by offending/harming the Na'vi people, you will be sent back to base and you will not be permitted to use the avatar form in the future. Does everybody here understand before I take you all out there?" Everyone in the group nodded.

"Okay great. Grab your bags and let's head out." Their bags had writing utensils and notebooks to take notes on everything, technology on the Na'vi land besides a GPS was forbidden so they had to write everything down.

The bags also contained bottles of water and some food as well as small gifts to offer children, things like stickers or small toys that the children might be able to play with. They were expected to interact with all parts of the native culture including learning about the children and what their roles were in the tribe they were visiting.

With everyone prepared to leave, the doors to their facility opened and they began their journey outside to the forest like surrounding. It was going to be a long hike but they were fulm of energy and excitement as they were finally getting to do what they came to this planet for.

In Laila's case, she would finally get to experience what she thought was only going to be a dream.