🤪

Laila couldn't wait to meet the Na'vi people, she felt like she couldn't get used to her avatar fast enough. She trained quite hard and was constantly pushing how long she could stay in the avatar body.

She had 1 week left of training before she was going out with a small group to explore more of Pandora.

She was part of a very peaceful exploration, they did their best to not wreck anything as they studied the land and the people. It was all a very fascinating topic to Laila since she first heard of Pandora.

She prepared to lay down in the machine once again and wake up in that beautiful blue body she's grown to love being a part of. It's an amazing feeling being in the avatar body, being so tall and able to run and jump higher than the human body is capable of. Its like a dream.

When she opened her eyes and saw the blue hands infront her once again, she felt at home. She's grown quite attached to her avatar state over the past few weeks.

She stood up with ease, something that took a few days of practice, and was ready to train in no time. She walked towards the park like set up behind the facility that was made for training in the avatar bodies.

She spent around 4 hours training, slowly but surely building up to the goals she needed to reach for the group exploration.

She was proud of herself as she sat down at a picnic table outside with a very large bottle of water. She's keeping right on schedule.