Gojo Satoru ♡ : Your Shy?

Why won'tcha reply now?

Are you too excited (≡^∇^≡)

——————

I want to tell Gojo to mind his own business but I know it's futile, it would be better off if we get this hangout over with and get Gojo to start viewing me as a nobody quickly as possible.

Good grief, Who would think being a nobody is so hard.

The door to the teacher office open loudly " Yo! Saiki why are you here?" Aren walk over hand still holding a motorcycle helmet.

"Hey guess what! "

Saiki not gonna believe that Shun's gonna visit our school.

Kaidou? If I remember correctly he's smart and actually got into a good university. I haven't seen him for a while.

"Shun visiting our school for the sport festival event! " Saiki blink at Aren good mood before furrowed his brows.

Sport...festival.?

"Yeah Hairo suggested it the previous day, just want to remind you cause you weren't there when we decided it" Aren hands on hip said.

But when he look at Saiki dead face he saw Saiki phone on the table displaying a text conversation" Hm ? Someone threatening you. Let me see this bastard! "

No, its useless.

After looking through it, Aren was confuse " This person not threatening you? Why the scared look Saiki "

Scared? You're imaging it. I'm just thinking about how much a nuisance this guy can be.

Unless Saiki struggling on how to relpy, his mother use to said he didn't have many friends before after all.

However true, it doesn't apply here now.

"Don't worry as a good friend I got you! "

——————

Kuu-chan : Ehh, where the hell we going?

Gojo Satoru ♡ : ...

Your not Kuu-chan.

Don't take others phone.

Kuu-chan : What? Good grief you're ridiculous man

Good grief who else can it be rather then me Saiki Kusuo, ya got it!

Gojo Satoru ♡ : I see.

Kuu-chan : What. Don't waste my time, where we going?

Gojo Satoru ♡ : Oh just back to where we meet then.

You remember right?

Kuu-chan : Of course I do!

Gojo Satoru ♡ : Said to Kuu-chan that if he doesn't go I will personally find him.

—————

That's awfully ominous just for a hangout.

" Shit, Well Saiki that guy figured it out. How the hell?" Aren hand back my phone with a agitated face.

Thanks you Aren... No matter how ridiculous it was.

"Huh? I don't get why you thank me but your welcome! " Aren laugh loudly giving a thumbs up.

"Saiki! If that guy annoy you just text me and Hairo "

We'll beat the crap out of him!

I'm afraid for your both safety then myself. Gojo doesn't look weak in the slightest.

" I be teaching the delinquent road safety then! "

Don't you have to look after a class today?

"I forgot! What should I do-" Aren scream in shock grabbing his hair trying to figure out a way.

What to do, what ah-!

I look out the window nearby then suggest Hairo seem to be free We both see Hairo running laps around the school with some students cheering for him fanning the red hair fire of youth.

Hairo of course! With him I can have time helping the delinquent .

"I can do this!" Shouted Hairo who face contours from the strains of running for hours with sweat dripping off him without stop.

"HAIRO! " Aren jump out the teacher's office window running after Hairo.

The love for jumping out window is not missed on me.

"Aren perfect timing! Let's run together! " They both ran side by side sweating from the heat.

When did this guy wanna join in my laps suddenly? Whatever the more the merrier!

You both don't need to run and talk at the same time.

" I need your help looking after my class!" Aren huffed out.

How can he ran so much everyday, he gotta be as fast as a motorcycle by now!

" Sure I help you out! " Grinning Hairo pat Aren shoulder.

He joined just to ask for a favour, but as a friend I will never refuses.

"Thanks man! "

They both ran 50 laps around the school. It cause Aren to be late for his meet up but overall the situation was better than last time.

++++++++++

Tokyo, 09:15. AM

"kuu-..kuu-chan your there! " Gojo voice awake me from my thoughts, feeling something was wrong.

Eyes widen I look up quickly only to be flicks on the forhead. Strong shock wave blow my hair back leaving me dazed looking up at the smilling Gojo Satoru who whole being was radiating with flowers floating around him, at that moment I for the first time start to contemplates doing something violent to anyone else other than kusuke.

" Ehh angry ? " Gojo sigh happily " You shouldn't be distracted here " Gesture at the crumbling building they were in.

Suguru was a silent observer the whole way here trying to find that weird energy Gojo mention but I prefer if he stop summoning his curse spirit to do so.

Why're we here? I ask not caring for the curse spirit that was breathing down my neck.

" Of course to test your power silly " Gojo smirk " Or well, the extent you're willing to show! "

Isn't this suppose to be a hangout... I'm not feeling it.

"If it helps I'm willing to-" Finally out of his bubble Suguru raise a hand but was interrupted by Gojo " No! Don't disrupt my fun,Suguru. Helping would only hinder us to determine how serious Saiki-kun gonna take this so... "

"Try your best cause we're not helping, good luck Kuu-chan~! " Gojo clasp his hands together, Suguru seems to summon a flying spirit to fly away.

This whole thing is a waste of time I was about to also teleport away only for a piece of paper to hit my face.

Taking it off I read it with a disgusted face ' If you leave I'll not leave you be'

The extent of Gojo arrogant still amaze me.

Whatever I only need to show a bit, right?

++++++++++++++
Third person POV.

" Your gonna get him killed, in there are all grade 2 and above.. " Suguru look from a distance said worried for Saiki who was unfortunate enough to get the attention of Gojo Satoru .

"Who knows? it all depends on Saiki-kun"

++++++++++++
Thanks for reading folks.

Do you think Saiki would show his power?

Comment on your view of the situation! I would love to read it.