𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 07

❛ WE AND US. ❜

🃔

The world became a bother to Yoko. it was as if everything was unfair in this place. Everyone dies for a reason, they say, But was there even a reason for them?

They rarely shared a word after the happening in the Botanical Garden. Arisu laid on the ground like a dead plant, while Yoko stood away from Arisu. it was like they were drifting away from each other.

She saw the girl from the other game approach them. She tried kicking Arisu to check if he was alive, "Is he okay?" She asked him, "Yeah, he is." Lies.

She saw her leaving, but when it rained, She came back, Handing Yoko a spare umbrella. "Come with me."

She was unfamiliar but Yoko felt comfortable with her, "Oh, You're awake." Arisu looked at her Then Yoko, who was peacefully eating in the tent. There was food in front of him, but he had no appetite to eat.

Arisu's stomach growled, signaling that he was hungry. "Your body says 'I want to live'." "My body?"  He answered, "Might say it wants to live..." He scoffed.

"But i don't deserve to live anymore. they're dead." His tone was shaky, "We're the only ones alive." "Don't mind him, He's just..coping." Yoko interfered, whispering to her.

For the whole hour, All Arisu did was rant his problems. "Thank you, for the food." Yoko thanked her, seeing the girl smile. "It's no problem. I'm Usagi." She introduced herself to Yoko, "Yoko."

🃔

The two of them felt pity of Arisu, Usagi talked to him while Yoko stood outside, Examining the same quiet surrounding of Tokyo. she reminisced yet again, Missing Karube and Chōta.

But she was strong, she'll fight until the end, Right? She remembered Chishiya's promise to her, that she'll marry her sister once they got out, and she was sure that he'll keep that, even if the world would be hit by a meteorite.

Later on, a new game began, The three of them walked to the destination, It was a bus, a graffitied on. What was the next game gonna be? she thought as they all approached the bus.

When they entered, someone was already there, 3 people waiting to be exact. the three of them grabbed a phone, As they heard one of them spoke.

"You're not newbies, aren't you?" They looked at them, "And who are you?" Yoko asked, Moving closer to Arisu. It felt uneasy to say that these men looked like they've been through a lot and lost many people on the way.

"We're the guys who cleared four games together." The man in middle answered, Small hints of sorrow was painted in their eyes, "We met at the first game together and now we work together as a team." He added.

"But we might need more if we're gonna clear this one." The one wearing brown spoke up, A slight feeling crept onto Yoko that wanted to say no, Yet she couldn't say it. Afraid that they might turn up on her.

"And your leg? Are you hurt?" Usagi asked, The man shifted his foot, Hiding it from their Point of View, Which made Yoko slightly confused as to why he must hide it. "Ah.. I Tweaked it a bit." The Unknown Man Responded. Arisu must've noticed the small detail too, Asking if he tweaked it in a game, The Man answered with a 'Yeah', Which sounded a little believable.