𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎 ; 05

❛CHISHIYA?❜

🂥

Standing infront of Toei Sendagaya Apartment, Yoko examined the place, What was the next game gonna be? As If everyone would be able to survive again.

"There's Alot of people here, Maybe one's A doctor." The Three of Them were talking, They stared at two people that was standing infront of them before going up front to get the phones.

As Yoko stood and examined everyone, A Man On the corner specifically got her. It was as if she knew him already, But couldn't remember his name. Maybe it was someone she knew before.

He was just quiet, Only his music was faintly heard. It wasn't too long before the Announcer spoke.

❛REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 14 PARTICIPANTS. THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE.❜

"Excuse me?" Someone spoke besides them. "What is this? I was brought here." He asked them nervously, "And I... I Don't know what's going on." He was really nervous, "It's a game." "Shut up." Karube spoke. "Newbies will slow us down." Rude? Yoko didn't like how Karube acted like this.

❛DIFFICULTY, FIVE OF SPADES.❜

Yoko saw the girl behind them stretch, Getting ready for the game. She was fascinated at how the girl was so pretty. "Yoko?" "Hm?" She turned at Arisu, Who only shrugged, All she heard from the man standing infront of them was, Clubs is A Team Battle. Diamonds is wits, Hearts is playing with other people's hearts. The number is the Difficulty.

❛GAME IS TAG.
RULE. AVOID WHOEVER IS "IT"❜

The Rule made Yoko confused, How would they even know who would be the IT? everyone was murmuring, Arisu leaned over at Yoko, "So who's IT?" "How will i know?" Yoko answered confusingly.

❛CLEAR CONDITION, DISCOVER AND TOUCH THE SYMBOL HIDDEN IN ONE OF THE BUILDING'S ROOMS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. YOU CLEAR THE GAME WHEN THE OBJECTIVE IS FULFILLED.
TIME LIMIT: 20 MINUTES❜

'This game is some kind of social experiment' Yoko thought, Yes she did believe it was real, But it was still so strange at how 20 Minutes can be considered a long time. She can't even do anything in 20 minutes.

❛AFTER 20 MINUTES, THE TIME BOMB HIDDEN IN THE BUILDING WILL EXPLODE.❜

Oh fucking hell. 'Why would they put a bomb?' She thought, it was now a Do or Die, A Teamwork would really be needed. The Phone Chimed Again.

❛THE GAME WILL COMMENCE IN TWO MINUTES.❜

As the three of them were finding for a spot, The man (Whom she didn't even dare to remember the name) Kept following Them.

She was in front so she wouldn't feel uncomfy ( as Arisu had told her. ) So it was easy to go up much more faster.

"Stop following us." Karube shut him off, Clearly unfazed at how The man was following them. They heard him laugh, "Just feeling you guys out. I'm thinking you two might be good enough to be my allies." "You'd wish upon the moons that they'll team with you." Yoko rudely said to the man.

"Lucky ass" Yoko chuckled,  "Are you a doctor?" He asked them, Yoko wished her ears could have a Do-Not-Disturb mode. She kept on walking, Not even daring on following the two boys.