|𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮|

|𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽|

In your first months in Pandora

It all started with a silly crush.
Then just a small fantasy,
But it became a craving, craving something I will never have.

I'm part of his crew, so I follow him everywhere but deep down I knew it was just me volunteering to be his lap dog.
I don't think it ever bothered him tho....

.

People really love to underestimate me.
I entered the training room:
Whispers
What is she doing here?
She's small
She's weak.
Yet I was taught by the Best, the Colonel Quaritch,
a.k.a the man I'm in love with. The man who will never look at me the way I look at him.

I trained so hard to get here.
I won't back down now.

"Hey asshole! If you have anything to say to me , say it to my face" I yelled at the one who called me weak.

*A/N[Some random dude]

Z-dog (short for Zdinarsk) grabbed my arm.
" What are you doing?! " She whispers.
"Someone needs to learn a lesson.."
He walked standing in front of me. The height difference clearly visible.
" Ok. I said what are you doing here? you're small, you're weak. This is no place for little girls. That's just facts." He said laughing, his friends laughing with him.
"Well small is kinda obvious but, weak? How do you even know?"
"You look weak" he said.
"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
He just chuckle.
"Hey you know what? I challenge you"
Everyone murmuring, in the room
"You gotta be kidding"he said in disbelief.
"You scared big boy?" I said smirking, taking one step closer, looking up at him.
"I don't hit little girls" He said smirking again.' I'm about to erase that smirk off your face.' I thought eager to punch him.
" It's ok, I don't hit cowards" I breathe out, turning around to walk away.
" Fine! I'll hold back, I wouldn't want to break you so soon" 'Hah! I knew it'
"Aww come on, let's get it started!"
Everyone stepped around us in a circle giving us enough space to fight.
We got in our positions.
"Ladies first" he said nonchalantly.
"My pleasure"I mocked his tone.

It all went Back and forth, throwing and blocking. He's good but I'm better. I throw him a lead hook with my left hand then the rear hook, he blocked it as expected. He did the same but I throwed him an uppercut, disorienting him as my left hand punched his stomach. Punching the air out of him. He bended holding his stomach, I grabbed his head throwing him a knee strike. Loosing his balance. I stepped back.
Everyone grimacing at the fight.
"Get him girl!" Z-dog encourage me.
"SON OF A BITCH!"He yelled at me. Recovering his air, standing up now running towards me.
" Aww did I hurt your ego. Too bad." Pouting at him fueling his anger.

He jabs and throws me a cross. Blocking it. He punched me in the face. I could taste the blood. I stepped back.
"Finally. A real punch." The smirk on my face growing. I spitted the blood, licking the rest of the blood left in my lips. I landed a punch on his jaw and he landed another punch straight to my face, splitting my lip.
He holds me by the throat slamming me in the floor.' you might be stronger but I'm smarter' I wrapped my legs around his neck forcing him down. Before he crashed on top of me I got behind him. Holding him in a chokehold, he kept resisting.

"Do you give up?" He continued to resist.
"I SAID DO YOU GIVE UP?!" I tightened my grip around his neck. After a few more seconds, he hits my arm with his hand in surrender.

I let go off him standing up.
"Guess what this small little girl just beat your ass! " I laughed exhausted.
Everyone was yelling out in excitement surprised that I actually took him down, that i actually won.
"BITCH YOU WON!"Z dog (short for Zdinarsk)hugged me.
"Heh" I opened my mouth sticking my tongue out a bit with a victorious face.
"Let's go!" We left the training room.
Before we got out I looked up at the second floor.
There he was, Miles Quaritch smirking, giving me a small nod like some kind of praise.

I reddened a little.
'Was he there all the time?'

.

In the infirmary

I sat there waiting for the damn nurse.
"Where the hell is she?" I was about to get up but the door opened, I stayed seated.

'Miles?' I was confused.
I stand up straight to salute Miles
"Sir!" I salute formally.
He nods.

"Umm where's the nurse?" I asked quietly.

"Aren't you supposed to know, you're the one being attended." He said sitting in a chair across the room. I sat back in my respective seat.

"She hasn't appear yet."
He only hummed, standing up.
'God, this man looks like he has been training his whole life, this man is ripped from head to toes.' I was getting distracted. I snapped back blinking a couple times.
"You have a split lip. It's only going to get worse if you keep biting it"
I was going to ask him what he meant but when I tried to speak I was indeed biting my lower lip.
"Ohh" Well that's kinda embarrassing. Hope he didn't catch me staring.

He got closer to me. My heart raced with every step he got closer.
"Open your mouth"
"Wha-"
He squeezed my cheeks firmly with one hand to keep my mouth opened, the other hand applying the medicine.
My face felt hot. He got a little closer, my breath hitched as my eyes met his, immediately looking away.

Those eyes...The things they do to me..

.
.
Memories, hunting me day and night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey y'all this is my first ff story ever.
Hope you enjoy !

Should I continue the story?
This chapter sucks but believe me the others are better!
Btw I searched boxing moves for this chapter, I don't know shit about fighting 💀
Hope this ain't cringy 💀

If there's any errors don't be shy and tell me please

THIS IS FOR GIRLS LIKE ME WHO HAVE MILES QUARITCH LIVING RENT FREE IN THEIR HEADS
(I MEAN, NOT COMPLAINING THO)
😏😏😏

LOVE Y'ALL!!! 💙💙💙

983 words