"Shigaraki, don't you dare!" She yelled, knives flying towards the blue haired man, his crusty smile showing underneath the hand.

"Oh?" He curled his head, dropping one more finger onto Aizawa's elbow. Yui's eyes wavered between the two, seeing the four fingers gripping his body. "And what are you going to do about it? Last time I checked you were weak."

"Last time you checked I killed your best friend!" Yui yelled back, her anger and anxiety making her aim off. "You know damn well that the moment your dry skin starts cracking I'm going to snap your body in half."

Aizawa's bloodshot eyes met her through the cracks in his goggles, and she could hear him say 'don't let them get the best of you.' Her heart broke at the memories. 'You are stronger than your past.'

Yui stopped, as she felt Kirishima's hand on her shoulder.

"Saito-" He stopped, seeing the fifth finger drop onto Aizawa's elbow, his skin disintegrating under the touch of the villain.

"NO!" Yui's scream echoed throughout the arena, and suddenly she was a kid again, watching her only friend deteriorate in Shigaraki's hands. A knife whizzed past his head, grazing his cheek before his body seized under her grip.

The mutant bird jumped on Aizawa to keep him down. Slamming his face into the ground, Yui wincing with every impact and crack she heard. Yui lost concentration for a second, not her eyes filling with tears as Shigaraki lunged towards Tsuyu.

"No!" She yelled, reaching her arm out to stop him, before seeing Aizawa's eyes glow, erasing Shigaraki's quirk. Midoryia delivered what should have been an ending punch to the creature, as it stood over him once more.

The door busted down to the arena.

"HAVE NO FEAR!" Yui's heart soared with the familiar words. "FOR I AM HERE."

—--------------------------------------

Yui felt herself swept up into strong arms, her head in a daze as her eyes were trained to Aizawa's figure in All Might's arms.

"Midoryia," Her voice came out as a choked sob, as he held her back from running towards him. "You need to let me go, he needs me."

His arms loosened around her waist, and she stumbled forward.

"Hey, hey, hey," She whispered, "Shouta? Shouta wake up." She cried.

His eyes blinked open, a weak gaze looking at her.

"Hey kid." His voice came out gurgly, as if he was fighting to speak. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Focus on getting out of here alive, ok?"

She nodded, and she gripped his hand tighter.

"You know I'll survive this." He said to her, "Just go help your friends get out of here."

Her head nodded before she could comprehend what he was saying, and she stood to her feet.

"I'll come back for you." She whispered.

"I know you will."

Yui turned around to face the battle, watching All Might punch the bird over and over again.

"Midoryia-san," She whispered. "Is All Might weaker than usual."

Midoryia froze up in her peripheral vision, but Yui thought nothing of it as the whole situation was rather tense.

"No," Midoryia whispered in return. "That thing, whatever it is, has got some sort of quirk that absorbs the hits. The blue haired guy just said so."

"We need to help him." Yui whispered, grabbing his arm in an attempt to pull him forward. "Something's wrong."

Her eyes were full of panic, her normal composure breaking after watching Aizawa get so hurt.

Midoryia nodded.

"I agree, something is really wrong."

Yui and Midoryia ran forward, before she stopped, grabbing him by the wrist.

"Get out of my way you stupid fucker!!" Bakugou screamed, punching the mist villain in the weak spot. Ice from Todoroki freezing the mutant into place letting All Might free as Yui held Shigaraki down.

"I heard you people were here to kill All Might," Todoroki stated calmly. "But scum like you could never touch the symbol of peace."

"Not only have you kids beaten us at your level, but you're not injured. Today's kids really are crazy, we should be ashamed." Shigaraki chuckled. "But I'm not, Nomu, take Yui and the explosive brat. We need to leave."

The 'nomu' broke free of its icy prison, breaking its own arm off in the process. A second quirk of regeneration made itself known.

"KACCHAN!!!" Yui heard Midoryia yell, her body moving faster than her mind as she threw herself in front of the ash blonde.

'Why am I doing this?' She felt herself asking, 'I hate him, he hates me, and yet I'm probably going to die from this.'

The air was pushed out of her mouth as a fist met with her chest.

'Shit.' she sighed to herself. 'Both Aizawa and I are dead within one fight, I really am worthless.'

Black spots appeared in her vision, and she felt as if she was seeing stars.

'I guess this is the reality of life. Not everyone makes it out of every battle.'

Bones in her chest snapped, and she couldn't feel her arms as she lay on the floor, blood dripping from her mouth.

"You dodged that?!" Midoryia gushed. "That was crazy!"

"I didn't. Shut up." Bakugou nudged his shoulder down the field, his eyes shaking with fear and admiration. "She took it for me."

"The plain kid came at with everything he got, heroes and villains both thrive on violence but yet we're still different." Shigaraki maniacally chuckled. "'You're good', 'You're evil' but we are all the same. Symbol of Peace my ass, you're just a tool for violence and violence breeds more violence. Ask your student over there."

He pointed at Yui.

"Oh wait, she's probably dead."

All Might's heart dropped at the lifeless body of the girl laying with a pool of her own blood. Open scars on her arms and feet bleeding faster than her head.

"Shut up! It's five against three, we got this!" Kirishima yelled towards All Might.

"No, get out of here. I can't have another fatality in this field." He bellowed. "Stand back and watch a pro get serious."

He punched over and over again, sending Nomu out of the dome, dead and unable to move. Threatening, he stood surrounded by mist as Shigaraki reached his hand out to a protective Midoryia.

"Keep your hands off All Might!" He yelled, as a bullet rang through the arena, piercing Shigarakis hand. He disappeared into the mist in a flurry of bullets, and suddenly there was calm. 

--

Did I post a day early for the second time this week? Yes. Do I have a shit ton of tests? Also yes. Have I studied enough? Probably not. Will I still probably post a chapter next weekend? Unfortunately for my sleep schedule, yes.

Anyways, I am here with a new chapter! Please leave some comments on how you feel about the chapters! I have some crazy stuff planned for the UA Sports Festival and I have a bonus chapter coming out just to give the characters a break. Let me know what you want to see in the bonus chapter!

Marionette - MHAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें