Chapter 1 - Toy Shopping

10 years ago Bakugo POV

I was fighting against a weak ass villain, the other Pro heroes still didn't trust me to fight against real villains. What bullshit. Just cause I'm one of the youngest Pro heroes at age of 16, I don't need to be watched over, I can take care of myself!

Damn fuckers

Suddenly while still in my thoughts a villain jumped at me so I punched him in the face but what I didn't know was that someone was behind me. A blast of light flew right past my head

what the hell was that?!

I turned around just to get hit in the face with another blast of light. That other guy was passed out so I didn't have to worry about him but who is that other person?

I opened my eyes quickly to be inside somekind of..... control station thing. There was a big screen infront of me showing the villain picking up whatever the fuck I was in.

I looked around and see a tiny elevator thing, I walk to it and go inside and there's a flash before I'm outside again, but I'm so fucking tiny and the bastard that hit me was holding me. I tried moving around to get says from him but he just tightened his grip. Who does this bastard even think he is! Feeling very frustrated a start swatting my arms and leg around only to feel my whole body collapse on

I was in whatever the hell I was earlier again but I felt like all my energy had drained and I was a stupid, lifeless ragdoll. I really needed somekind of food or water, right as I thought that some rice and water was infront of

The guy that was holding me put me on a table, i think and looked right at me...or atleast that's what it looked like from the screen I was looking at. "Let me out you u asshole!" I looked at me and smirked "No can do my friend... this is your life now. And no one can hear u. l'll keep u on that shelf over there." he pointed to a shelf across the room or wherever he was. "And you'll just sit there with all the other heroes that I've captured over the years." I looked, there weren't any heroes just hero plushies..... Was that his quirk cause if it is that is weird as fuck and pretty powerful.

I ate some rice and just regained my energy and there was no way that I was gonna stay here with these lost causes. Especially since one of them literally just exploded for no god damn reason

So I booked it and ran out of there as fast as I could before running out of energy.

I felt myself slow down and now I was just laying on the concrete not able to do anything. Until some lady came over and picked me up taking me to some toy store. I was a toy now so where else would she take me.

I didn't want to go to some shitty kids home so I stayed there for 10 years hiding behind toys and anywhere in general.

I couldn't really leave since I was, dare I say....afraid......BUT, my plan worked well it worked for a while until a red haired teen walked in, I just ran through a shelf avoiding another kid so I didn't have any energy to run, hopefully he would just walk away. But the world hates me so he came closer and picked me up.

He put me on a counter, was he gonna buy me!

I honestly didn't feel to mad, he was pretty cute and his crimson eyes were very pretty. NO! I didn't say that

He put me in a bag and I pretty sure we went into his car.

After a while he finally got to his house. Why was it so god damn far

He went in his house and up some stairs

Then took me out of the bag placing me on his bed. He left to go into his closet to look for something, I looked around and his room was really red a bit disorganized but not half bad. "This place isn't half bad, I'll have to add my own touch to it if I'm gonna stay here though." I developed a habit of talking to myself after 10 long years of being alone. (T-T)

He poked his head out of the closet
"What was that, is someone in here? I know I heard someones voice?"

Holy crap did he actually hear me! Maybe he can help me.
"Yea I'm here"

He looked around very confused while slowly walking out of his closet. He looked so stupid i couldn't help but laugh.
"Why r u laughing and where r u!"
I roll my eyes

"Over here dumbass, on the bed."
He looks at the bed then picks me up.

"There u go, u found me" He let out a small yelp before tossing me on the floor.

"Ow, what the hell was that for, I'm not gonna hurt u"

He walked a bit closer picking me up again, "Chill, The plush not alive, it ain't here to suck ur small ass brain out of ur head or kill u"

"Then how r u talking then?"
-Breath-

"I'm stuck in this plush, and have been for the last 10 years."

He seemed to relax a bit

"Really."

"Yes"

He still locked a bit skeptical, i sigh
"Ya know Ground Zero, that teen hero how disappeared 10 years ago?"
"Ya.... y?"

This guy really has a small as fuck brain if he can't connect those dots.

"Use ur brain or whatever's left of it dumbass. I'm ground zero!"
"ohhhh"
realization finally hit him, and it had to hit him a couple of times. "

"How did this happen"

"Long story short, villain"
He nods.

"Iv'e been trying to talk to people for so long, but ur the only person that has actually heard me?"

He shrugged but there was a twinkle in his eye, wonder y?

"I'll help u get back to ur normal self ground zero"

It felt weird being call "Ground Zero" since technically I'm not really a hero rn. Though it pains me to think that.

"U don't have to call me that, my name is katsuki bakugo."
He nodded

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"
"Ok shitty hair"
He looks at me then laughs, his laugh was so cherry and so soothing.

I look away and see a button on the wall. Weird that's never been here before? "Hey bakugo" I ignore him while walking towards the button. "Helloooo?" I probably shouldn't touch it but....I want to. *presses button*

Word count:1138