- "He's come to the US to wage a public vendetta and hired a group of mercenaries to remain loyal to him. He has nothing to lose, so she has to act the same way."- Reid added with a voice that showed how deeply concerned he was. I wanted to hold his hands the entire time to show him I was there with him, but I knew I couldn't at the time.

- "So how did Doyle know she was waiting for him?"- Rossi asked and JJ answered.

- " Well, the mole must have told him, right? The same guy who's been feeding Doyle the contractors and agents?"

- "And our best suspect was just arrested with a suitcase full of cash. How do we get Easter to talk? He won't cooperate willingly."- Seaver questioned and I knew Hoth was going to handle the asshole himself.

- "I'll handle that. The rest of you focus on Doyle's location."

- "I hate to be the one to ask this, but how long does Emily have?"- Garcia's question was in fact the same we all shared, but no one had spoken about it in fear of the truth. Hotch's voice was soft and kind as he explained the situation in the most positive way possible.

- "Her best chance is also the most troubling. Doyle saved her for last because he views her as his stressor. Which means he'll take his time."

We all looked down and stayed in silence for most of what was left of the trip.

The Boston police station felt like a prison. I wanted to get out of there and find Emily. I knew walking around with no clue and no idea of what was happening would be useless, but waiting felt like torture. I just hoped Em wasn't going through torture herself.

- "Get your hands off me! Do you know who I am? I'm the man!"- Hotch and I turned to see the man walking in cuffs to the station.

- "Who's that?"- I asked Rossi, who joined us with more info

- "Jack Fahey, Irish mob. He called Easter's cell phone 12 times in 6 hours."

- "Any connection to Doyle?"- Hotch looked at Rossi as he waited for an affirmative answer.

- "Boston PD says he's low-level. But the Irish mob has long-standing ties to the IRA"- Rossi explained.

- "You two and Reid, see if you can get anything out of him."- Hotch said and the three of us nodded before we started walking away.

I had questioned witnesses and suspects many times with Reid before. But never as a couple. I had wondered how that would be, but under those circumstances, I didn't have much patience to play any kind of game.

- "Why were you calling Clyde Easter so much, Jack?"- Rossi asked right away, as we stood in front of Fahey, but he decided to ignore him.

- "Anybody got a smoke? How about you sweetheart?"- I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms on my chest, not saying a word back to him- "How about you, beanpole?"

- "What do you think?"- I asked my boyfriend as he made eye contact with Fahey and whispered his answer, making sure the suspect could hear us.

- "Narcissism masking deep-seated insecurity."- Rossi and I nodded at his description.

- "So if we puncture his self-image, this hood rat will talk."- David added, just to toy with him.

- "Hey, hey, hey, I ain't no hood rat. You take that back."- Fahey freaked out immediately, as predicted.

- "Well, you look like one. You smell like one. You smell that?"- Rossi walked to Fahey as he spoke, and Spencer and I sniffed and answered at the same time.

- "Hood rat."

- "I am not! Take it back!"- Fahey looked funny when he was mad, I give him that.

- "Hey, Jack. Do you know what a hood rat is?"- I walked over and stared at the suspect right in the eyes. He couldn't even answer my question, so I looked at Spencer and shook my head- "You see what I mean? He's just gonna have to learn the hard way."

Baby I'm yours (Do I wanna Know sequel) Spencer Reix x Fem!BAUreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें