Flower Field

I was sleeping in a my bed until I felt a tug on my arm. 

(Y/N): "H-Huh... wha?" 

I look down to see Sage tugging my arm. 

(Y/N): "S-Sage... What time is it?"

Sage: "I don't know but I'm not in Rest Mode anymore"

I grab my phone and see that it's 6:00AM. 

(Y/N): "What do you mean the suns out?"

Sage: "The sun is in my vision"

(Y/N): "Yep its rising, can you just go back into rest mode"

Sage: "No" 

(Y/N): "Just go in the living room and don't break anything"

Sage: "Okay"

Sage then walked out the door while I went back to sleep. 

-Timeskip-

I woke up from my sleep and decided to check on Sage. Just in case she's stuck in a washing machine... Not like that, as in she but her whole body in the washing machine you sick pervs. I get up, get dressed, and then walked to the living room to see Sage in her normal outfit. 

(Y/N): "Hey kiddo"

Sage: "Hello"

I then sit on the couch and put my arm around Sage. 

(Y/N): "So what do you wanna do today?"

Sage: "I don't know"

(Y/N): "For someone who's an AI you sure say 'I Don't Know' a lot"

Sage: "I am programmed to do most activities on the Starfall Islands"

(Y/N): "Huh... well I think I have an idea"

Sage: "Okay"

I then walked out the door and Sage followed. Me and Sage walked all the way to a park, or well it was a just a plain grass field but same thing right?

Anyway, Me and Sage sat on the grass and talked for awhile. Until some with there son came along. 

???: "Ummm excuse me, move!"

(Y/N): "Why?"

???: "Because me and my son sit here"

Sage: "Okay we'll-"

(Y/N): "Woah hold up Sage, Alright Karen, I don't think you've noticed but I just wanna inform you, there are no assigned seats here, meaning we can sit here all we want"

Karen: "Well me and my son deserve this spot more then you and your goth daughter do"

Sage then wrapped her arms around me and looked upset. 

(Y/N): "Sage, cover your ears, or the things you listen with..."

Sage: "Okay"

Sage then cover her... nonexistence so she could hear anything. I then stand up and look this Karen right in the face.

(Y/N): "If you insult or come near me or my daughter ever again I will slap you so hard your fat ass will become our next moon"

Karen: "You can not-"

(Y/N): "Alright see you in the sky Karen"

I then put my hand up and Karen and her kid ran away. I then sit back down with Sage and I take her hands off her ears. 

Sage: "... They're gone"

(Y/N): "Yeah they insulted my daughter so I scared them off"

Sage then turned into her blue form and then turned back to normal. 

Sage: "You see me as your Daughter?"

(Y/N): "I mean yeah"

Sage then turned into her blue form again and then hugged me, while hugging me she. turned back to normal again. Me and Sage talked for longer until it was getting late. Sage was getting tired and with the power of being a robot she replaced her normal clothes with her pajamas. 

(Y/N): "What the? Did you just switch clothes like some video game or something?"

Sage: "I don't under- *yawns* -stand"

(Y/N): "You sweepy?"

Sage: "Talk *yawn* normally"

(Y/N): "Alright well it's getting late so we should go-"

Sage then fell asleep, or entered rest mode before I could finish my sentence. 

(Y/N): "go... Alrighty then thats whhy she pulled a customising lego characters in lego games"

I then pick Sage up and carry her back to the house. When I got there I put her on her bed and covered her in a blanket. I then kissed her on the cheek softly so I didn't wake her and left the room.