The Child I Downloaded

The day started as normal. I woke up, got dressed and sat on my couch to do absolutely nothing, why do anything when nothing is an opinion? So I was on the couch do my far share of nothingness until I heard my doorbell. 

(Y/N): "Uuggghhhh, who is it!"

There was no answer to the door and so I had to do the one thing a dreaded most, doing something! I get up off the couch and open the door to see no one. I look down to see a box with a note. 

(Y/N): "Huh what the?"

I grab the book and read the note. The note said. 

"Take Care of her

- Dr. Robotnik"

(Y/N): "What kinda last name is Robotnik? And why is he giving me a cat or something?"

I take the box inside and open it to see only a USB. 

(Y/N): "What the? Why is this Robotnik guy giving my government secrets or some shit"

I take the USB out of the box and plug it into my computer. The USB only had 1 file called Sage.File. 

(Y/N): "Alright whats this?"

I click on the file and it started downloading something. Soon a blue beam appeared out of the USB. 

(Y/N): "What the hell?"

The Beam then came to the floor and slowly started going up as more of what seemed to be a human started appear. 

(Y/N): "Hol' up? You can download people now?"

Once the downloading was complete it was a reveal to be a person that resembles a young girl. She possesses a slim body and limbs with white skin and a large, round head with a tall forehead. Notably, she possesses glowing red eyes and a red energy structure on the left side of her face. She also has short white hair with a swirl in it on her forehead and a single red energy highlight inside said swirl. The rest of her body however, especially her arms and legs, are completely black and seem to have outlines of red computer code around them. For attire, she wears a black cloak and shoes that are covered with red computer code outlining the insides and the majority of its right side. 

(Y/N): "Woah, I knew Apple was crazy but they realising kids now?"

???: "I do not understand what you are saying"

(Y/N): "Are you an IChild? Do you have shitty battery life and more expensive then you should be?"

???: "I do not understand what you're saying"

(Y/N): "How do you screenshot?"

???: "What is this screenshot you talk about?"