𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?

Start from the beginning

Her mind was put at ease. Walking around the kitchen island, she opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass — her movements relaxed and familiar until the phone on the kitchen island rang. With a gasp, Sybil dropped the glass and it just so happened to break right on impact, "Shit." It seemed that Daniel didn't hear anything so Sybil just answered the phone — thinking it was Randy, "Finally you call me. I was worried Randy." But the voice that answered wasn't Randy's. "Who's Randy?" Sybil's shoulders tensed up. "Don't call me." Going to hang up the voice spoke quickly, "You should've taken the key out of the lock, easy for strangers to get in." Sybil's eyes widened as she dropped the phone and ran to the front door.

It was wide open.

Turning around, she ran to the living room, "Daniel!" She yelled — her eyes met her brothers as he stood up, "What? What is it?" The look on Sybil's face sobered him up, "There's—" the sound of knife entering flesh cut her off. A masked killer had lunged over the couch and stabbed Daniel in the side. He screamed in pain as Sybil cried, "Daniel!" The masked killer looked at her and instantly locked on her — not caring about the man underneath them. Pulling the knife out painfully fast — the attacker ran after Sybil. She dashed out of the room and instantly went upstairs, maybe she could get to her phone on time but the presence of the person behind her made her steps falter and she tripped.

Never in Sybil's life would she have thought that she would die like this — she would never live down all those times when her and Randy would argue on who would survive a scary movie, because now here she was — doing exactly what she said she wouldn't. Coming back to her senses, Sybil hadn't even realized she was pushing and kicking her attacker off of her, "Fucking shit!" She exclaimed as she struggled before she finally got the masked assailant off of her. Running into her room, she slammed the door closed — she lunged for the phone and instantly dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The operator said and Sybil felt as if she suddenly couldn't speak, "Hello?" The operator spoke again. "Uh... fuck, hello um," she swallowed some of her spit, trying to coat her dry throat, "there's someone in my house." Sybil got out and right when she said that — the lock on her door began to twist. Screaming in terror, Sybil dropped the phone and threw herself against the door — she heard the operator speaking on the other end. "Just fucking send someone over! Please!" Sybil cried as the door was being pushed open, her arms gave out and she fell. Looking up she saw her armed assailant coming at her with a knife and instantly, Sybil raised her arms to shield herself.

The feeling of her skin being cut was all she felt — Sybil screamed as she tried to scoot herself backwards but the attacker did nothing — it was as if they were waiting for her to retaliate. So she did, with a kick straight to the nuts. The attacker groaned and fell on their back, leaving Sybil with enough time to get out of there. Running back down the stairs to the living room, she saw her brother bleeding out on the floor — his hand trying to stop the flow. "Dan, oh no.. fuck." Sybil basically fell on the ground as she got to his level. "I'm gonna need to sit you up, we need to go." Her tone was laced with urgency and Daniel wasn't gonna say no. All he could do was nod as blood began to pour out of his mouth. "Come on." Sybil groaned as she pulled up her brother — it wasn't easy carrying someone heavier than you.

But Sybil powered through — both of the Rosemary siblings getting to the front door as fast as they could and as they did — the police showed up. "Help! Please!" Sybil yelled and they listened. Ambulances were there and quickly took away Daniel. "Where's the assailant?" An officer — Deputy Riley, or Dewey as Sybil called him because he was Tatum's brother — asked her. "He's inside." Sybil answered and Dewey along with a few other cops ran inside. Sybil hadn't even remembered the slashes on her arms until a paramedic came over to her and ushered her onto an ambulance. As she got bandaged up, she saw Dewey and the other cops come out of the house.

They had caught no one.

—🔪—