16.𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

" I feel better, even if it's not the best. I so wish I could go home, I hate being alone." She said and I nodded as I kissed her knuckles again, and rubbed her hand in mine to calm her down.

" I miss you too, I hate lying in my bedroom alone, the bed seems even bigger than it really is. I had to wear your nightgown to bed tonight to get any sleep." I said and she gave me a smile, then lowered her head and looked at her thighs. "I want to go home." She said, and I nodded, and stroked her cheek. "I know." I said, and smiled at her.

" You know love, I need to talk. Yesterday the doctor told me that you hit yourself hard and it gave you a concussion. He told me that you would heal, but that there are medications that could help you -" I said but she jumped in and spoke " That's amazing." She said and I gave her a smile and took a breath to tell her one big drawback.

" But there's one big catch. They don't put them on until after you have the twins. And if they put them on you, we won't be able to have any more children." I said and she stopped smiling and swallowed, I squeezed her hand to calm her down a bit. "Oh." She said and I nodded.

" It's up to you, you have to decide darling. " I said and she looked out the window thinking, tears rushing to her eyes. " No don't cry baby, please. hey look at me." I said and she turned around and I kissed her on the lips, I put just a small wet kiss on her lips, I couldn't help it, I had to calm her down.

" You know Lionel, I'm done. I found out yesterday that you've managed me, and that your mistress is pregnant. I wanted to give you a child, just me, I wanted to be the first. But she's gonna beat me to it, she's gonna have your first baby in a few months. I can't imagine! I really don't, I thought we were going to be a family. I thought you wanted to be a father. And at this point, it's all gone. Please tell me, when did this happen?" she said and I bowed my head and let go of her hand.

I stood up from my chair and took a deep breath and started talking. " It was a mistake, a big mistake. I got drunk because we had a fight. I went to a bar and met her there, I knew her father, in fact I knew her for a long time. I used to like her, and I just know I woke up in the hotel next to her at night. I'm sick of myself, really." i said.

" I've never been good enough for anyone. But with you, I thought it would be different. You made me marry you. You stole my freedom. You stole my chance to find a man who really loved me. I thought you loved me, that's why you married me." He said, and I lifted my head and didn't hesitate for a moment, and spoke immediately.

" But I do love you, and so damn much that many times I go crazy with fear for you. You don't know how happy I was when I married you. When you told me you were pregnant, and that they were twins..." I said and she nodded and started talking again.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me like that. I would never. And I wasn't even pregnant yet, and you knew I could be pregnant, and you still slept with another woman." She said and I nodded in defeat, but I didn't want to lose, I didn't want to lose the most important thing I had.

"How are you going to do that? Do you want to have two wives, two families, always- ?" she asked me, but I didn't let her finish and I jumped in. " No, the only family I have is you and the twins, our twins. I'll send her money, I don't want to see the baby, but I'll have to provide for her financially so she can be comfortable with the baby, just like you." I told her the truth, I had to.

" You will have to make a decision Lionel. Because she wants to be with you, her father won't let that happen. She'll want you to leave me, and to marry her. You'll see." she said and I immediately responded, "No one in this world is going to stop me from being with the woman I love more than my own life." I said and she laughed, she was so naive to think I would leave her for Sarah.

She cried, and I stood by the window, and my legs wanted me to go to her, my heart too. To hold her close and comfort her. But I knew she didn't want me with her, and I understood that completely.

"She'll marry you, rob me of my husband. And I'll be alone, Lionel, I know it." She said, and I parted from her abruptly, sitting down on a chair beside the bed and taking her hand. "Darling, I'll never let that happen. Please believe me." I said and she looked into my eyes. I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her on the lips, she kissed back. "I love you so damn much." I said and kissed her again.

"As I love you. Despite all you've done to me, I still love you." She said and I lowered my head and looked at her.

I spent the whole day there with her, talking about the same subject over and over. She asked me to take her home. But unfortunately they couldn't release her yet, they told me they could release her in two days, and I promised to go to her every day, and I promised to come and get her as soon as I could, and take her home.

When I got home, I got drunk to relax. And then I fell asleep on the hard couch.

| NEXT SAD CHAPTER GUYS, ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE CRAZY |