☆Rusty Lake Paradise☆

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating sooner, but school takes up all my time (I have a lot to study :'D).

Well, I'm happy to be back on wattpad, but without wasting time, let's start with a new game, and with new theories: Rusty Lake Paradise.
In this game we will mainly (joke, only) talk about the family history of Mr. Owl, in the game still a boy.

Let's start by breaking down the topics.

To understand the story watch this video (not mine!) ⤵️

~The childhood of Mr. Owl~

Thanks to this game we know more about Mr. Owl's family, but not how and why he became Mr. Owl.

•His real name is actually Jakob, and he lives with his family on the islet in the middle of Rusty Lake.

His childhood (in my opinion) was a trauma. The only sane one in the family was her mother, everyone else was conditioned by their crazy religion.

Unfortunately, the mother died.
And this is where the kinks come in.

my theory~

Jakob, being the first born, is destined to be the sacrifice for the deity of the family religion.

In my opinion, the mother does not follow this religion, and OBVIOUSLY does not want to sacrifice her son, so she asks to be taken instead of Jakob, still a child (he must have been 10 years old).

Thus, before being locked up in the well on the island, she tells her son to flee. :'(
And here's a big doubt.

•I think little Jakob obviously escaped, and ONLY returned to the island when his mother died.

•Or, the mother was killed the same day that Jakob fled, but the family did not tell him to convince him to come back in the future.

I wish it was the first version...

When Jakob returns to the island, I think he's around 20 years old.

~The family members~

In the family there are 6:

the father= Nicholas Eilander
×the mother= Caroline Eilander
the uncle= Gerard Eilander
the grandmother= Margaret Eilander
the lil brother= David Eilander
the lil sister= Elizabeth Eilander

the father= Nicholas Eilander×the mother= Caroline Eilanderthe uncle= Gerard Eilanderthe grandmother= Margaret Eilanderthe lil brother= David Eilanderthe lil sister= Elizabeth Eilander