"Anyhow, we are assuming they are going to come tonight; therefore, we are taking precautions against them right away. The first procedure against this would be the gas masks in your hands."

Enrique declared as he looked at the girls sitting on the couch in front of him, while he stood with his arms crossed.

"As they are Ninjas, they'd want to finish us silently, so they'll attack at night when we should be asleep. But they would not want to take any chances of us being awake at night, so they would most certainly start the attack by spreading sleeping gas through the villa."

The three girls were listening to his words attentively, while behind them the glass window showed the setting sun in the dusk sky.

"It's evening, so we have a few hours in our hands since an optimal time for such an attack would be midnight or after," Enrique said. "For a small group such as ours, it would be optimal to send a similarly smaller group. However, let's not forget we are super-powered power-houses, so the attacker number is ought to be big. When they realize that we are indeed awake even after the spreading of the gas, thanks to your gas masks, they would attack us with full force, using their number to their advantage."

"As they are Ninjas, they wouldn't use guns but blades instead; Anna's bulletproof super-suit is useless against them. To them, Anna would be the easiest target since she has no powers. You two can't share powers with her since you two would be weakened in exchange; and she can't touch the Ninjas either, as they'd be mostly covered from head to toe."

Enrique looked at Anna. "However, these Ninjas do have minor powers thanks to something called the Substance that enhanced their physiology. So the plan is that Ava and Greer will keep Anna surrounded like a shield to keep her safe, and whenever you two manage to best an opponent you send her to Anna so that she can touch the slight open in their Ninja mask that gives access to skin. Therefore, mid-battle, when Anna is done touching a threshold of enemies, she would also be a strong force on our side."

The three girls nodded attentively while looking quite a bit impressed. He had already planned everything based on so little information? —they thought. Though Ava Ayala hid her impressed expression quite nicely, embarrassed to admit it on her face.

After a moment of silence as the girls went over the plan in their heads, Anna Marie looked at Enrique and asked worriedly.

"What about you?"

"The sleeping gas, I thought, would be somewhat of a problem because of the increase in my smelling powers," Enrique said. "But my Goddess said it's fine, that my body's natural antibody will fight against the gas to prevent me from sleeping. She claims she would know since her stepdaughter is Bast, the Panther Goddess of Egypt."

"However, if my beast powers fail me, there is no need to worry since my invisible mask that you guys have never seen would work like a gas mask too." Enrique finished.

Enrique yawned a little as he rubbed his eyes.

"In any case, I didn't get much sleep last night thanks to Greer being loud, so I will go take a nap. Greer, you should too. Don't worry, my Goddess will wake me up in a second if she senses anything suspicious. Everyone comes to my room, we better stick together."

* * *

Nobu Yoshioka has been dealing with the criminal world of New York. That had been his job since he came here a few years ago. However, today there was a change in his pace.

Ordered by his boss, Murakami, he was to lead a group of one hundred Ninjas to attack the villa of the recent star, Super-Nova.

To most, this might sound like a dangerous mission; to make anyone take a back step. However, as an immortal who had consumed the Substance, Nobu feared nothing. Moreover, there were going to be a hundred more soldiers by his side, what was to worry about here?