The next summer~029

DAVID REYES
9:57AM

"bro who the fuck is knocking" I said while getting off of Remi. I went to the front door and opened it seeing tevin with a whole bunch of bags. " bout time all these bags were killing my arms" he said walking in.

"My fault, we were sleep" I yawned. " where Remi'niya" he asked. "On the couch sleeping" I replied. " you made her sleep on the couch" he asked going to the kitchen.

" we fell asleep on the couch" I said. " oh ok" he nodded. "Well I came to drop y'all bags off that was left at the house.

"We left that many" I looked at the amount of bags that were there. " Nah were moving here" he said before leaving out the door.

I started jumping up and down and ran upstairs. "Yo notti, Remi'niya moving here" I yelled in excitement. All I heard was light snores coming from the room. " oh the still sleep" I said going to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth.

I got out and back downstairs seeing Remi waking up stretching. "Good morning" I smiled looking down at her. "Good morning" she whispered still being tired. "Where'd you go i didn't feel you on top of me anymore" she asked.

"Your dad came and dropped all them bags off" I pointed towards them.

"Damn all of them" she frowned. "You're moving here" I said and her eyes widen. "Really" she jumped up and down on the couch then jumper off. She's so cute.

"I'll be back" she ran up stairs. I wish my mom was here she would've made some good ass breakfast. I feel like killing crystal wasn't enough. She put my mom in a damn coma I want to kill whoever was involved starting off with her sister.

Remi came back downstairs in a T-shirt and some shorts. "Wanna go to the deli"she asked. "Yeah let me go out on a shirt"I said before running upstairs. I went in my room and grabbed the first shirt I seen.

I went back downstairs and we walked out the door. "Remi you wanna help me"I asked. "Help you what"she looked confused. "Her sister" I looked at remi.

"Oh you're thinking about kil-" I covered her mouth with my hand. "Shh not out loud" I said removing my hand. "I mean yeah I'll help you if she was involved"remi stated. I nodded as we made it to the deli.

"What you want to eat" I asked her. "Um the egg and bacon breakfast sandwich" she said. "Aii, let me get 4 egg and bacon sandwiches" I asked Louis. "That's all"Louis questioned. "Yeah"I answered.

"Coming right up"he said going to the back. "What you smiling at"I looked over at Remi'niya who was smiling at her phone. She turned her phone towards me that was a edit of me on tiktok.

"You looking real tasty"she said and I smiled

"You looking real tasty"she said and I smiled. "Wanna try"I smirked. "Oh you lil nasty"she laughed. "Shut the fuck up" I joked.

"Ok kay flock" she mumbled making thump her head. "Stop playing with me"I mugged and she laughed. "Here y'all go"louis handed the sandwiches.

"Thank you"Remi and I said. I took the bag and we walked out. "I shouldve made you paid for your own sandwich for calling me that nigga name"I frowned.

"But you didn't"She smiled. I chuckled as we walked back to the house.

REMI'NIYA HILL11:33PM

REMI'NIYA HILL
11:33PM

It's been almost 2 hours since we went to the deli and now we were getting ready to go to the hospital.

"You like my outfit" I asked dd. "Yeah murda b"he said making me slap him upside his head. "Don't call me that bitch name" I mugged. He laughed.

"You thought that was funny" I glared. He nodded and smile. "I hate you" I said. "You love me" he smiled. "Shut up" I cheesed.

My outfit^

My outfit^

"Y'all ready"Yasmine asked. " yeah" we all answered. We walked out and went in Melissa car. I drove this time.

Few minutes later we made it to the hospital. And went to her room. "Hey ma" I said as I walked in and hugged her. Then went to hug my dad.

"Why didn't y'all tell me we were moving here" I asked. "It was unexpected" my mom said. "Yeah who was gonna watch the boys Melz has her own place"My dad added.

"I couldve watched them"Jay said. "But y'all argue all the time y'all probably would end up killing each other"Melz laughed. "You right" Jay said looking back down at his phone.

The boys were sitting beside their mom holding her hand while my attention was caught on the news that was playing on the TV. "A 16 year old girl was found dead in this apartment right here, it seems to be that the girl was stabbed, beaten, then shot" The news reporter stated, my eyes widen and looked at the boys who turned and looked at me.

Yasmine covered her mouth and we all looked on the news. "The girl is known as Crystal Williams" she finished.

Oh hell...

FILLER CHAPTER

DIDN'T PROOF READ

IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT MY SEQUEL TO MY FIRST BOOK GO CHECK IT OUT