Ending 2: The "Demon King" Ending

Start from the beginning

Muzan: "Yes, my beloved~ you shall be our husband and the King of all demons~"

Y/n: "N-no!! There's no way that I'll live as a man eating creature!!!"

Muzan seemed very angry at this, and then she grabbed Y/n's head and made her look at her in the Eyes.

~Y/n POV~

She grabbed my head with unreal force which hurt me a lot and then made me look at her straight in her eyes. Which seemed to be filled to the brim with Anger, Hatred and Madness.

Then she spoke to me in her sickly sweet and angry voice that made a shiver go down my spine

Muzan: "You will become our husband and the Demon King that I have always wished to see you as, my love. Whether you like it, or not. That Doesn't matter."

And then I felt a sharp Pain on the back of my head and my vision blacked out.

~No one's POV~

Muzan watched as Y/n blacked out and his body went limp but before he could fall down, Akaza grabbed him and held him up.

Muzan: *Looks at Nakime* "Nakime, take us back to the infinity fortress."

Nodding her head, Nakime strug her Biwa and then all of them were transported to the infinity fortress. All of them went to a bedroom with Akaza following behind with Y/n on her back while occasionally kicking Douma wherever she can hit her for trying to get closer to Y/n's face.

Douma: "Come on Akaza-dono! I just want to give his face a little lick!"

[A/n: "Don't ask, I just think that's something a female Douma would do.]

Akaza: "No f*ck off, you weirdo!!"

She kicks douma once again and after sometime douma, Akaza, the rest of the uppermoons and Muzan arrived at the bedroom and then layed him on the bed and stared at his sleeping face.

Kokoshibi: "Darling.... truly is the best man in both inner and outer appearances."

Gyokko: *claps her hands together in happiness* "Of course he is! He is truly the best piece of art made personally by the hands of God himself!! Ahh~ such a masterpiece my love is~"

She hugs the sleeping Y/n and rests her head on his chest with a dreamy sigh.

Muzan: "Now now gyokko, get off of Darling. There is something that I must do."

Gyokko: 'Aww come on!' "Hai, Muzan-sama."

She gets off of Y/n, not before kissing him in the cheeks, and then Muzan walks up to y/n and stabs his head with her hand reaching to the brain and as he is now a Demon. She changed his memories into that he has always been their husband and loves them more than anything else, and that he has always been the Demon King. And changed his personality a little bit.

[Readers: "Mind explaining his new personality, Author-sama?"

A/n: "Hmm what I have in mind is, Demon king y/n personality = Crazy Gojo personality. But when with harem it's the normal Y/n personality that he's always had."

Readers: "Ah I see, got it 👍"]

And then she pulled her hand out of his head. [A/n: "Never thought I'll write a sentence like that before"] after sometime Y/n woke up and looked around confused af.

Y/n: "Where the heck am I...?"

Muzan: "Oh? Do you not remember, my love? We are in our home and our castle my Beloved King~"

Y/n: *Looks at muzan* "Ah my dear, how did I get in this room?"

Muzan: *Smiles widely and then jumps on top of him, pinning him down* "You worry too much, my beloved husband~ just enjoy your time with your lovely wives~"

As she said that, all the uppermoons went next to him and grabbed on to him refraining him from moving even more as they stared into his eyes.

Uppermoons: *Heart eyes* "My beloved Husband~"

And then, y'all know what happened. After that they defeated all the Demon Slayers with the help of their husband and Demon King, Y/n. Who, as a blood-demon art, had all the abilities of Gojo. So he was too OP for these demon slayers to handle. And then they conquered the whole place wherever the Kny universe events took place and then lived the rest of their lives as King and Queens, but most importantly. As husband and wives. Forever and ever.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: "Well then, the people who are looking out for an update for my scarlet king story. All I can say that I'll work on it when I have the time okay? I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. And I'll maybe make just a few more endings for this story and then be done with it. Welp, hope you enjoyed this ending, see you in the next one."