𝟎𝟐𝟏. words of encouragement

.•*ACT TWENTY-ONE*•.
WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

—WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT—

𖤓 ━━━━ ✧ ━━━━ 𖤓

Ayaka lay crying in her bed and buried her face in her pillow. Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars have been kidnapped, it won't be long before the next one would be kidnapped. Maybe Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter or maybe herself.

The pink-haired sobbed, and suddenly heard her door creaking open. Immediately she sat up and wiped away her tears and looked behind her since she had been lying with her back to the door.

"Hana, are you okay?" she asked noticing the black haired girl in the doorway. Hana went into the older's room and sat down next to her.

"I'm fine, but are you okay?" she asked, clutching her pillow, which reminded the pink-haired a lot of Daneiris.

"Oh, I'm fine!" She lied, but the black-haired one cocked her head and stared at the woman.

"You cried!" She said and Ayaka didn't know if it was because she could see her red eyes or because Hana had seen or heard her crying.

"Don't worry, I'm better now!" The sky-blue-eyed girl frowned in disbelief. "You are lying to me! I know you're not feeling any better!"

"How would you know that?" she asked, forcing a smile. As if the six-year-old had been waiting for it, she explained: "I always say that when I cry, and I don't want anyone to know that I cried!"

"Really?" The black-haired nodded vigorously as she continued, "My mom, however, always knew when I cried, so she always brought me cookies and milk because she knew I like cookies and milk."

Hana smiled at the memory, but a moment later her expression turned sad. Confused by the change in mood, the pink-haired asked, "Would you like to tell me something about her?"

"My mother was the best. Even though she was always busy, she always made time for me and Chibiusa! And yet I didn't listen to her and now she's gone."

Knowing how it felt to lose her mother, she hugged the younger one. "Oh, Hana, that'll be fine." The black-haired one broke away from the older man's embrace. "Ayaka-chan, may I ask you?"

After the black-haired girl wiped the tears from her face, she looked attentively at the pink-haired woman. "Yes, of course."

"Is Sailor Light really the strongest warrior?"

A slight smile formed on the older woman's lips. "Well yes, but without her colleagues she would only be half as strong."

"Why do you ask?"