Truly charmed.

Some where in las Angeles Pheobe's had a premonition And there's another demon on the loose taking souls."Pheobe!" You called hoping one of your sisters would hear you as the man looms over you and Darryl  passed out just a few feet away."Prue! Help me!" You scream again.

The man slowly takes his athame and begins carving something into your four head. You scream again trying to get your sisters to hurry.  You try to push him off but nothing works against him. Why is this happening to me!?! You think as you kick out towards the man's chest only to send him flying back. "Oh now you work!?! Couldn't have worked before jackass carved a symbol in my head!?!" You scream at nothing as your two sisters come through the club doors and in the alley.

The two of them rush towards Darryl to help him again er seeing the dead woman not to far away. You hear a noise and return your attention to the man who tried killing you only to see some sort of spirit above him. "They're like vampires you have to send something  through it!" Prue says hurriedly. "Like what!?!" You ask panicked. Looking around you find an iron rod pick it up and throw it straight through the guardians head. The creature bursts into flames and you can finally rest.

You walk towards the wall and slowly fall to the ground back resting on the cool cemented building behind you."well that's another demon down" Pheobe says smiling."yeah and another innocent lost." You say reminding them to be respectful of the dead.

A little while later the police arrive with ambulances.  Whilst you were being treated your sisters talked to a DA. After the paramedics had takes care of your head and continued to evaluate you he walked over."hi my names Cole Turner I'm a District attorney. I was wondering if you are feeling up to answering a few questions?"

"Yeah I should be but I'm not sure why you're asking me I'm sure my sisters told you everything." You say."well I got two different stories. And I need to know what happened from you. You, other then Jane doe, took the most damage. " you look away from him and at your bruised bloody knuckles."what did my sisters say?" You ask."well they said they got here just in time to save you from Emilio. But inspector Morris says you were the one to save him from Emilio as the other two stayed by his side."  You looks towards you sisters as you rub a thumb gently over your knuckles."what my sisters said was true. They saved me. Inspector Morris must have hit his head pretty hard." You speak tone cold and almost dead.

"Mr. Halliwell, are you sure that's what happened?" Colo asks. You turn your head to him looking into his dazzling blue eyes."I'm positive." You speak with determination. "Alright if you say so." He then writes your statement on his note pad and then he smiles and walks away."can I go home?" You ask the paramedics taking care of you." Yes but follow up with the hospital if you feel strange okay?" You nod and hop off the stretcher walking to your siblings.

"He was so cute!" You hear your younger sister Pheobe say. "Pheobe that's inappropriate right now." You remind her. "Fine whatever  mOm." She says before taking prues arm and heading to the car. "Hey, you okay?" Darryl asks placing his hand on your shoulder."I'm fine. I just need to get home so I can cook and clean before piper gets home." You smile at him."you really love your sisters huh?"

"Of course I do, someone had to take care of them. I'll see you later morris." You say before getting in the passenger seat as prue started the car.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" You ask erring your head against the cold window easing your headache. "Pasta! The way grams made it." You sigh."Pheobe that will take four hours to make, it's late.let's do something simpler. So piper can eat when she gets home." Pheobe scoffs and rolls her eyes."how about I just order Tony's pizza? I'm not feeling up to cooking after I just got my ass handed to me."

Prue pulls into the driveway."if you knew how to use your powers you wouldn't have gotten your ads handed to you."she snipped getting out of the car."prue I'm going to remind you of this once and only once." You warn walking towards her."I am older then you and I have had my powers longer, I basically raised you. I made sure that when you guys were young you didn't get caught with your magic." You spat walking in front of her."I've created more spells and potions then any of you."