Why won't you eat?

Start from the beginning

    I sit up straight in my chair and turn to Asher. I looked him straight in the eye, showing no fear. "NO.IM.NOT" I growled.

    "Taylor..." Asher warned.

    I couldn't take it anymore. I was forced to do a lot of stupid stuff by this guy. But eating. Ruining my diet. That crosses the line.

   I swiftly slid off my chair and ran towards the door. My body slammed into the door as I began to wiggle the doorknob. I shake and shake the doorknob, panting violently. My weak heart isn't making it easier. I feel Asher firmly grab my hips from behind me. He speedily throw me over his shoulder and walked back to the table. I screamed and thrashed in his hold.

    "Taylor you need to calm down right now!" Asher spoke with authority.

    I slowly stopped yelling, and instead began crying.

   Once Asher got to the table, I expected him to set me down in the chair I originally sat at, but he didn't. Instead, I felt I was being sat down on something plastic. I looked down in horror to see a portable high chair beneath me.
———————————————————————

———————————————————————I let out a yelp and being kicking my legs frantically

I let out a yelp and being kicking my legs frantically. WHY WAS HE PUTTING ME IN A HIGHCHAIR!!

   "TAYLOR" Asher demanded. "Stop kicking or else there will be consequences!!"

     What does he mean by consequences? Asher starts to buckle the crotch straps which makes me cry. He overpowers me, no matter how much a kick and struggle it won't do anything. All I can do is cry.

    I bring my hand into my mouth and begin sucking on my fingers. Every time I panic I have a habit of doing this.

  Lastly, Asher snaps in the tray, after he's done he gives he sympathetic smile.

    "I'm sorry little one, I know you don't like the high chair, but it's here to keep you nice and safe okay." Asher consoled.

    I ignored him and continued chewing my fingers. Why does he mean "keep me safe"? I can care for myself, I don't need to be in a stupid highchair.

    "Someone needs a nap" Chuckles Asher.

    He sets my untouched sandwich and drink on the highchair tray. Then sits in a chair right next to me and begins finishing his sandwich.

    I look down at the food on the tray. There's still no way I'm eating anything. Turning my attention to the seatbelt connected near my crotch, I think of a possible way to escape. I try to squeeze the snap but it isn't working. UG!! Guess I'm stuck here. 

      "Taylor" Asher begins. "Do you need me to feed you or can you do it yourself."

    "I'm not eating" I assured. Crossing my arms on my chest.