• More From The Genesis Universe •

Start from the beginning

Because something is brewing underneath Nightstone City. Something big.

Will the quartet of vigilantes be able to thwart Kanan's scheme, or will their city remain in peril forever?

🟣 ───────── ───────── 🟣

Broken Dawn | Volume One, The Argonian Chronicles

After Caldur has his domain attacked by vengeful foes, he must embrace his role in the Argonian prophecy, combating a conspiracy that threatens to plunge his planet into eternal chaos

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

After prince Caldur Brightburn is revealed to be Paragon, one of seven avatars who are imbued with the power of the original gods and are each destined to fulfill a vital role in the Argonian prophecy, the kingdom of Sentria is turned on its head. Caldur learns that his catalyst--the special weapon or artifact bestowed upon Paragons which give them their powers--is derived from Dawnis, the Argonian god of light.

In an effort to eliminate Caldur and alter the prophecy, Thane--avatar of Morlin, the god of the dead and death itself--launches an attack on the prince's home. After Caldur's mother is caught in the crossfire, he realizes that he must accept his new destiny. Leaving his home, he embarks on a quest across the cosmos to obtain the materials to forge his catalyst and tap into the unfathomable power running through his veins.

Will Caldur be the ethereal light that restores peace to his home, or will planet Argon be coiled in darkness for all of eternity?

🟣 ───────── ───────── 🟣

Shade | 1 - TATTOO SERIES

When humans born with tattoos that grant them special powers are being purged across the globe, it's up to two rebellious insurgents to bring the vicious tyranny to an end

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

For seven years, Dion, one of the only remaining Inklings---humans born with tattoos that give them supernatural abilities---has been off the grid. Hiding while his people were persecuted and slaughtered across the globe. When he suffers a harrowing loss at the hands of The Clear, though, he's unable to sit on the sidelines any longer.

Having had her family ripped from her life at the beginning of the Erasure--the worldwide purge of Inklings--Gale has been fighting The Clear's forces for just over a year now. But it's numbers and power are only growing. She doesn't know how long she'll be able to push back before worst comes to worst.

As their two tales begin to intertwine, circumstances only worsen. Will they be able to make their mark on The Clear's reign, or will they watch the blood of their race drip like the ink of a poet until nothing's left?

🟣 ───────── ───────── 🟣

Fractured Horizons | Volume One, Mercury Falls

When a pair of twins stumble upon a lost race of ancient beings, they get wrapped up in a war between worlds that threatens to obliterate everything they hold dear

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

For his entire life, Finn's fascination with the unusual and the unknown has fueled his search for the paranormal. He longs to silence the naysayers and bring the underlying mysteries of Mercury Falls to light. And when he accidentally unearths a race of ancient, powerful beings known as Pinnacles, he seemingly gets his wish.

However, things quickly turn bleak for the young investigator when he discovers the Omni-Ring---an extraordinarily powerful artifact that's capable of reviving the entire Pinnacle race---and becomes the target of the villainous creatures. Joining forces with unlikely allies, Finn decides he will have to fight back whilst unraveling the overarching mystery thats plagued his home for years.

Because, like everything else in Mercury Falls, nothing is ever truly as it seems.

Will Finn be strong enough to save his people by silencing an entire species forever? Or will he be forced to return life to a new race whilst stripping it from his own?

🟣 ───────── ───────── 🟣

Okay, I'm done! For real this time.

Your next adventure awaits!