Chapter 3

At night:

"What the hell were you thinking Gguk? You practically out of nowhere challenged your MOTHER!!! Don't you know her? She could do anything to proof her right!!! God damn it!!!" A frustrated Namjoon said annoyingly. They are currently arguing inside of Jeongguk's bedroom leaving all guests outside.

He went to the field for just a day and look what this idiot did.

"Then what would I've done Hyung!!! She has been practically insulting my mate since he has arrived here. My mate is incapable, my mate is immature, my mate is underaged, my mate is a rogue!!!! Aaaaaaggghhhh Do you know how fucking fucked up her mind is?!!!! She is a complete mess when it's come to my DAMN HAPPINESS!!! SHE NEVER CARED AND WILL NEVER!!!"

"That doesn't consider that You will practically announce  it to everyone that you want conflict Gguk!!!"

"I am not the one who started it Hyung. She herself brought those useless Girls and that girl.. what's her name? Ava something. Moon Goddess knows how blunt mother was everywhere praising her. It seems like My so called mother has already chosen her kind of Queen to me, more like a doll!!!!"

"Sigh* Things should have been resolved inside these thick walls too-

"Do you think I never tried? Wanna hear what she said to me this morning? That she would never accept my mate as her son in law!! Never Hyung never!!!"

"Everything is fucked up." Namjoon uttered caressing his brows.
"What's Our King's say in it?"

"Father is opposing as well. But as usual do you think my mother would respect his opinion?-

"Jeon Kookie, can I come in?" Taehyung interrupted them peeking through the giant door of their bedroom.

"This is our room Tae, Why are you asking, please come."

"Pout* Because Hyung is here." Taehyung said taking steady steps inside not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"Hyung we will talk later. Please me and Tae need some moment alone." Jeongguk mumbled.

"(Whisper) Moment my ass. Just make sure that the boy won't get hurt between these Richy rich dramas. Otherwise I myself will break your ribs more like your mother's. Mind my words Jeon Jeongguk.......(smile). Hellow Queen Taetae. How are you?"

"I am Fine Hyung. How are you?"

"All perfect Taetae. I will be leaving then, see you tomorrow My Queen." Namjoon said with a bow making the boy giggle immediately.

"YES!!! Good night sleep tight Hyung. Dream of me okay?(whisper*) Where I will be eating a lot of Tataberries I want. Because in reality Jeon Kookie won't allow pout*."

"Chukle* Aye Aye my Queen. Your order is my command. Fighting!!!"

"Giggle* Fighting!!!"

"Kitty Come here darling." An impatient Jeongguk said interrupting them. The omega's giggling face immediately merged and With a mad pout he walked to his hubby- I mea-meant His future hubby.

"You left me alone at the party. I was all alone sitting in a corner. Nobody talked to me, I tried to talk but they said they have work. Am I a bad Queen Jeon Kookie? Because everybody hates me here. No body talks to me. They find me irritating, even Princess Loila told me that, that sniff* I should grow up." Taehyung's eyes are getting moisture with his tears by now.

"Wh-what? NO!!! NO Kitty. You are too perfect. (Gritting teeth* I will engage to that later on) Oh God. How could I do so!!! I was so enraged to my mother that I couldn't stand there around those unknown princesses Darling. Please forgive your Hubby. Will you?"