𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄,

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
part one, the heir, my Princess. "to take one's words and trade it with another."
_____________________________
101AC
Maelore Velaryon
╔══ °° ══╗

   "YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL GUILTY," THE Lady Maelore, stares at the fire that taunts in the stone fireplace, not knowing if she believes her own words.

     Princess Rhaenrya should not feel guilty for the absence of her mother. But there is a guilt Lady Maelore feels lingering in the air.

    Lady Maelore rests her side on the armrest of the chair, "A death to the blood of dragon is not the end." Rhaenryas hands swooth around each other, a frown placed on her lips.

    Her glossy eyes finally reach Lady Maelore's. "I thought you said 'you didn't believe in the blood of the dragon', that the prophecies are greater than what they actually are.'' the young princess sniffles, with a stiff lip and a quivering brow.

   Ladys, eyes slice to Rhaenrya's from the teething fireplace. Her lips curve. "Young Rider, I never said I didn't believe in the blood of the dragon, because it is as clear as the day is long. You are proof of that."

     She smirks, narrowing eyes. Rhaenrya
just stares, filled with sorrows to even revive the nerves in her lips.

    She couldn't if she wanted to, smile back.
And she does. The look in Maelores eyes makes her want to do just that.

    Maelores features falter, seeing the grieving sows look on her face, "When I told you my point on the matter, you weren't even the mere age of ten. I do not fault you for pricking my words."

   She said, with a solace smile on her lips, meaning towards Rhaenyra, her eyes gaze moves back to the fireplace.

    "What did you mean, cousin?" Rhaenrya
asked, with a steady gaze, jittering her eyes with questions.

    Her eyes stare at the profile of her cousin,
the beauty of her defined curls falling over her shoulders while her face sets with a comperary look.

    Her plump lips and her pointed nose sit
neatly while her eyes reflect with orange and yellow Hugh's.

    Targaryen beauty is a fracture of unreal. Rhaenrya never saw it in herself, but she sees it in Maelore, thé beauty of her name matches the beauty of her.

    "Dragon riders are unique in a fashion, there
is no denial in that. It's a glorious thing. But without the dragons you are weak, humanly. There is nothing glorious in that. You hold yourself too strong, it makes you seem stronger than you are. But you can die just as I can."

   "You toy with your dragons, like you are the gods. When, without them, we would be nothing. We might not be the master of the dragons but dragons are of us." She slices her tongue as she says 'we' with such denial and miss truth.

   The popping ringing in Lady Maelores ear
once her words die off.

     In a way the words that have been shared between them now have laid in the back of her head till this day, jumbled until Maelore unarranged them. Her words made sense.

    It had made sense to Rhaenrya, until a piece of her words lingered back, frowning her eyebrows and shooting her eyes up at Maelore. "What did you mean when you said, 'I can die as easily as you as if we were different?' her hints shoot like an atmosphere toward Maelore whos composer falters.

Her shoulder judders back. And her face blinks with poison in her veins. "I just meant I was not given a dragon or the protection of one, and so we are different."