𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄,

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
part one, the celebration for the
future king,
__________________________________
101AC
Maelore Velaryon

╔══ °° ══╗

"WORD HAS BEEN SENT THAT BENJAMIN LANNISTER HAS BEEN TAKEN TO TRAIN. So, your meeting with him will be pushed back, until he arrives at KingsLanding once more."

Lady Haela informs her daughter. 

Maelore's ears perk, she lowers her book, with a sudden curiosity for her mothers words. A side of her reluct to feel any satisfaction at the news of a stranger. It will show her mother a hand to an argument. 

the sun is to bright for that today.

"That's tragic. I was looking forward to meeting him, I have heard great things." She mutters, thinning her lips, all too theatrically to her mother, of any doubts she had about running away and committing a life to a whore house.

Even though in her mothers mind, that thought will always race a little too quickly around her.

Princess Haela stares at her daughter with an eye roll of mutiny before moving her eyes to the window. Peaking at the scenery.

The carriage rocks with just the two of them placed across from each other with an awkward tension.

Just like it had been for years now, since the passing of Her father and Princess Haelas husband. Of course the two still mourn the fall of the leader of the house, and the sympathy of being alone.

Maerlore wishes she could say it was better before Prince Daeron Targaryen died but the lie would have been irredeemable.

Thé marriage between Princess Haela and Daeron was just of statues and a bind of two houses they had no love for eachother just business and duty to uphold.

Their relationship before the truth of Haelas pregnancy came about was nothing but a secret. Many say their love was like no other but others say the hall between their separate rooms rain cold at night.

And now the only woman who knows the true truth is the person who hates, Maelores, existence the most.

From Maelore's view she saw only the after. The distants in their eyes as they sat around the table, only spoke when discussing further more about the kingdoms and other duty's.

One thing is that her father loved her even if she wasn't his own. She was grateful for that as the time went on.

She stayed up most nights thinking about the story's of bastards. She heard once that a man went as far to kill a son because the blood that ran through the son's veins did not belong to him.

Daeron had the power to do that. But he didn't. She didn't know now, if she liked that fact or not.

She couldn't exactly blame him either.

"You don't have to be so foul, Mother. I'm doing what you ask." She says, keeping her voice soft and civil, she holds her eyes with her mothers gaze. Who couldn't be more bored of the conversation, that hasn't even started yet.

"Is that what you think? That you're doing everything I ask?" Haela speaks, raising an eyebrow. Amused by her daughter attempted to be civil.

Attempted to act like the perfect daughter. When her little night crawls around the palace don't go unnoticed by her. Or she attempted to act like she's doing her studies instead she's reading false lies in a book.