"Fired?" I laughed. "You don't have to worry about me getting fired, Zayn. I can always find another job. Working at that restaurant isn't even that fun anymore."

He walked to my fridge and pulled out a pepsi, and popped the top and took a sip. He chuckled at my response.

"It is fun! I'm there, aren't I?" He sat the can gently on the table, and pointed at himself as he bit on his lip, trying to look all cool and macho.

"Yes, Zayn. It's very fun, just because you're there." I said sarcastically, picking up his soda and taking a long sip, and when he realized it was his drink, he jumped towards me and tried to get the can back.

"Hey!" He shouted, and tried to reach over my arms that blocked him from taking the can away.

I gulped down the pop, almost drinking the whole can gone, but he pulled it back before it was completely empty.

In satisfaction, I opened my mouth and let out a long, loud burp. Zayn's eyes widened as he stepped back and covered his nose.

"Damn, Arie! That's fucking nasty." He chuckled, his face scrunched up as he still pinched his nose with his fingers.

"Beat that!" I uncontrollably laughed. I myself didn't even know I was capable of creating such a burp.

"I'm sorry, that was very unladylike." I giggled, watching him as he waved his hands infront of him, making the air shoo away my very scented creation.

"I think you turned into a man with that burp!" He teased.

"I might just be." I winked and his jaw dropped, jokingly.

He took the can and drank the rest of it, and after pulling it back, tossed it in the bin and looked at me again with all seriousness.

"Alright," He sighed.

"I guess I'll get going." He said, running his hands through his hair.

"Okay." I replied sadly.

I was actually having fun while he was here. I haven't felt this way for a while.

"Promise you're going to work tomorrow? And to class?" He asked again.

I followed behind him as we walked towards my front door. He opened it and looked back at me with a grave expression on his perfect, chisseled face.

"Yes! I already told you, I will! Don't worry." I rolled my eyes as I exclaimed.

"Alrighty then, I'll be on my way. Be safe, manly woman!" He teased before walking out, and I laughed, watching him walk out and down the stairs.

Sighing, I turned around and went back into my apartment.

It was already bed time for me, and I was very exhausted, even though I didn't do anything all day.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's POV ~

Wow.

It's been a week.

A very, very long week that I spent with my whole family. The family I barely knew.

It was weird sometimes to talk to them, not knowing exactly how to respond since I didn't know how they would react and what their interests were.

That Monday they took us all out to the city, seeing all the big city buildings and some other ancient sort of town, where there was tall churches made of stone.