I had got it for some formal event and never got to wear it after that. I let my hair down and applied red lipstick. I wore the earrings Jenna had given me for my birthday last year.

I packed a clutch with my phone, lipstick, tissues and Lily's gift. I went to Lily's room to get her ready. Vincent was going to get Jameson dressed. She was already awake when I got there. It took me not more that 20 minutes to get her completely ready. Dressing up Lily everyday made me happy. I always imagined her to be my own daughter. I loved doing her hair and letting her wear different accessories.  

She looked like a space princess with in her gown. It has the pattern of constellations on its tule skirt. The top was midnight velvet. 

She looked in the mirror and twirled around while giggling. I smiled at her. I loved this little girl so much. 

"Lily," I called her.

"Yes?" She asked still distracted with her own reflection.

"Do you want your gift now or later." I asked.

She turned towards me quickly at the mention of her gift. She eyes sparkled and she ran to me. "Now, now, now." She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Calm down! You'll fall." I said t her.

She stopped jumping but was still excited. I smiled at her. I took out the bracelet from my clutch. I was charm bracelet of moons and stars. It paired perfectly with her dress.

 It paired perfectly with her dress

"Wow!" She stared at the bracelet. "This so beautiful." 

"You like it?" I asked hopefully.

"I love it!" She said. A uncontrollably big smile grew on my face. 

"Can you hook it around my hand?" She asked.

"Ofcourse." I said. I slowly placed it on her tiny hand and hooked it around. She stared at it a little more and suddenly threw her hands around my neck making me stumble back on the floor.

"Thank you, Eliza. I love you." She muttered.

"I love you too, honey." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yu Eun, are you ready?" Vincent's voice came from the living room. 

"Coming, Appa!" Lily shouted and started running.

"Lily, don't run. You'll fall!" I called after her. 

When we went down Vincent was already standing at the bottom of the stairs in a black suit with a black turtle neck and messy hair. He was holding Jameson in his arms.

 He was holding Jameson in his arms

Holy Hercules!

The man looked hotter than most of hollywood. There was no denying that he was handsome but but right now he looked like a mountain god from Korean folk tales who is disguised as a human.

What was I thinking? Why was calling my fake husband hot?

But it was the truth.

"Appa, look what Eliza gifted me." Lily showed off her bracelet to Vincent. 

Then the brothers came down, all wearing suits and looking good but none of them were close to the way Vincent looked.