Every night I curse my damned fate for what it did to me and my dreams. As I slowly swayed him in my arms the silent tears ran down my face. No matter how much I wanted to live my life without letting the fact  I can never be a mother affect me it still does. I hate myself for letting it affect me and what I hate even more is that was the reason Henry left me. 

I composed myself before taking Jameson down for breakfast. I wasn't going to let something I couldn't control make me weak.  

 "Eliza did you get your dress ready?" Lily asked me.

"Yes." I set Jameson down.

"Then why aren't you wearing it?" She asked in a panicked tone.

"Because there is still for the birthday party and I don't want to get it dirty." I chuckled.

"Oh." She said a little disappointed. 

Everybody at the table chuckled. 

"Wait a minute," Lily said, "Samchon, where are my birthday gifts?" 

"What gifts?" Roman asked.

"You are supposed to give gifts for someone's birthday." She pointed out.

"Isn't the fact that we came here enough for you?" Miles said.

"Nooooo. Where.Are.My.Gifts?" Lily narrowed her eyes and said in a menacing tone. Swear to god she looked like a mini version of Vincent. I started feeding Jameson his breakfast.

"My gift is coming by the evening so I am safe." Archer said. 

"Roman samchon, Miles samchon, can I ask you something?" Lily asked.

"Yeah." Miles nodded.

"Are you both poor?" Lily asked.

Me, Vincent and Archer burst out laughing. Miles and Roman looked horrified at the question. 

"Little monster, I was just joking. Your gift will be here during the party." Miles said.

"Mine too." Roman added.

"If three of you give me the same gift, I'll bite all of you." Lily warned.

"Trust me, little monster, my gift will not be as boring as theirs." Miles said. 

"My gift isn't boring." Archer said. 

"Sure." Miles said sarcastically. 

These brothers are always arguing but their love was for each other was clearly visible.

"Eliza," Vincent called my name.

"Yeah?" I answered. 

"There will be many people coming in the evening. Could you please stay close to Ye On?" He asked.

"Ofcourse." I knew what he meant. I had seen the guest list it was massive.  

The day went by with mostly spending family time. Even though I had to force Lily to take her afternoon nap she did. In the mean time I made sure that the venue was ready and got ready myself. The theme of the party was space and galaxies. If there is something Lily loves more than foxes it is space. She has her own mini telescope. Everyone was to wear blue, black or white outfits. I was going to wear a floor length dark blue gown.