PART 8 (A)

After akilesh completed saying all these the colour from all the faces vanished for the first time all were facing the reality .
(From here i am giving their individual pov)

Bade papa :
Yes i loved both akshu nd aaru same but in that process somewhere i also may felt that aaru was Sheela granddaughter nd she will also think like her , when akshu left the house we all thought she will be alone nd started giving her more love nd care so that she doesn't feel avoided but in that process we all unknowingly avoided aaru how her thoughts are going nd how she was reacting for issues around her .
I didn't supported her once not defended once when abhi was blaming her somewhere we are only reason for that also . If her own family members are not trusting her nd respecting her how can we expect from others.

Kairav pov :
Yes i loved both my sister's equally .
But when they required i wasn't there for anyone when akshu was leaving the house i couldn't stand for her nd try to make aaru understand the situation , at that time aaru was also kid if we even tried to make her understand she can understand but we didn't even tried enough at that i didn't took stand for akshu nd for aaru i loved her more but i failed to understand her . Her wedding was stopped even though to there are her mistakes also but this was not a small problem not even once we asked about her nd questioned abhi about this but we all ignored nd at the change of wedding cards abhi without knowing the truth blamed her i consoled her personally but i didn't took stand infront of everyone which made her alone nd portrayed her as she was the one to be blamed . Even after happening this many things also after so many years we all saw her we don't where she was these years nd how she was but not even we asked about it we again blamed her for trying to manipulate sippy's about the contract he remembered what happened in conference room.

Abhi pov:
I hated aaru from starting because of her behaviour towards akshu but what I did i complicated their relation more by my ego nd stubbornness . I know aaru had feelings for me nd i took that as advantage to know about akshu feelings nd stopped our wedding in the mandap nd i blamed her for everything because she didn't behave nicely with akshu . Now I regret y i behaved in that way in one or other way i was more responsible for their increased fights if i didn't interfere in her some matters may they didn't turned out this way nd i pushed her to an extent of depression how can I do that .

Akshu pov :
I thought only love will change people thoughts but sometimes understanding them also will change her perspective instead of showing more love on aaru i should have try to understand her once may our relation will also be like normal sisters but i failed in understanding her .
Instead of leaving the house i should have given her space nd make her understand about the situation nd in abhi case i should have told her instead of saying i don't love abhi nd left her in mandap nd may be i didn't even try to mend abhi nd aaru relation also may be i should have said exact condition she should have understood but why i didn't do it?
In case neil even once I didn't thought y aaru prepared those papers i should have tried asking her once then all this wouldn't have happened nd also we shouldn't blamed her for changes in the contract instead the sippy's may not liked our plan.

Neil pov :
I love you aaru but i failed to prove it yes what chachu told was correct trust is the main thing that should be in the relation but when I got to know about the papers i should have asked her i was angry that time but tried to explain everytime but i didn't even tried to listen her. I know about her insecurities but still i ignored them nd blamed her .

Mistakes will not be of one side it will be of two sides , but we will ignore that nd see that from one side only . In aaru case also same happened .
Yes , she did mistakes but without others fault or other reasons no one thought to know about other side .

But in all this choas one person was numb she got the biggest reality check of her life she know she did mistakes but she didn't realised it fully nd blamed others for her situation......yes it is aaru .
Rohit knows what she was thinking he also know she should pour down her thoughts nd feelings also so he stayed silent nd asked all sippy's also to be silent.

What happens nxt?????

Thank you _ alya😍