PART 8

While rohit was thinking to clear all the misunderstandings at a time because he don't want to see his wife upset nd sad everytime when ever they families faced eachother nd he don't want to see her break down again before he reacted anything about these abhi interrupted all of them and said now aaru was doing drama because she was afraid that now all will know her true nature nd all her dreams will shattered that's y she is playing this drama.
All birlas nd goenkas also agreed with abhi in this matter nd bade papa told that he was feeling ashamed of her that she was stopping this low for power nd money nd abhi told that her parents will be ashamed of her because of her doings nd it was good they dead early or else because of her they will die everyday.
By this statement from abhi shocked everyone mostly aaru, rohit, akshu nd kairav .
But all those shocked faces turned more shocked by a slap right across his face but by whom?????

Guess......

Ok .. still down⬇️

It was Akhilesh , Karthik chachu nd bade papa brother .
All were shocked by seeing him after long time Mimi was about to hug his son after seeing him long time along with manish but akilesh moved back side without seeing them.
All birlas were shocked to even react , abhi was shocked nd manjari maa was standing beside him holding him along with neil ,akshu was rooted by abhi slap nd seeing akilesh after long time she was unable to react anything.
But all their trances was broken by one voice that is aaru's she called chachu nd hugged akilesh tightly nd crying in his embrace after sometime aaru's sobbing stopped he made her sit nd rohit gave her some water.

Akilesh turned towards Goenkas nd started saying like this

(I was saying all this in pov so try to understand there will no other conversation )

All mistakes are done by u nd u all are blaming aaru yes i accept she did mistakes but the main reason was all of u
Akshu naira ki beti hai i accept but sirat didn't make any difference among three children she even loved kairav nd akshu more than aaru we all loved akshu because she is naira's daughter nd we didn't loved or trusted aaru because she is sheela's granddaughter nd sirat's daughter .y?
Sheela was greedy not sirat but y u all saw aaru like Sheela granddaughter nd saw aaru also as greedy person.
We all done our mistakes but we didn't accept nd also even didn't realised also but we all are blaming aaru for what she did .
For What she did also we all are reasons we realised our mistakes or we rectified our mistakes . "YY"".
Bhai sab u say u treated aaru nd akshu same way . don't say yes because all of us know u didn't treated both same way because u also thought aksu was away from family soo she should be more cared but what about the person who was with us she don't deserve any love??
Kairav u say u treated both ur sisters in same way but u took stand for akshu in every situation but did u took stand for aaru in any situation? Instead consoling her in private.
Say yes then I accept that aaru did all the mistakes nd she should be punished.

And now the great birlas what u said about my aaru say again i slapped nd left u because ur aksu husband otherwise I would have killed u for saying that.
Everything was started by you but u are great nd aaru was selfish , for getting married to akshu u played drama with aaru nd left her in mandap nd married akshu do u know how it will be for a girl to be left nd wedding hall but u blamed her nd put all the blame on aaru nd started to put every blame on her for everything even u didn't cared about that will she do that or not no u want someone to put blame nd went out ur frustration on someone nd everytime aaru was ur Target .
And now neil i don't even want to talk to u but only one question u said u loved aaru right then did u even try to ask her why she did that nd y she prepared those papers , even u thought to ask about that no u didn't even though to ask about by listening others words u simply broke the engagement u didn't even try to know her pov even other person is wrong knowing their pov nd listening to them is trust without trust there is no love if there is no trust among two persons then there is no love also.

Now we come to our great akshu who loves aaru more than anyone but did u try to understand her even one time from starting
Everyone talked to u after u came to know that sirat is not ur biological mother but naira at sametime u nd aaru got to know about that news but no one talked to aaru because everyone was busy in consoling u that they forgot that they should even make aaru also to understand about the situation but no everyone thought about u as she was already in that mindset when sirat died accidentally also she blamed u but instead of making her understand calmly u went away from the family nd all the family members thought that u were deprived for family love nd they started to love nd care more about u but they forgot about aaru who was also craving for same love nd care nd mind started assuming that because she is sirat daughter no one cared about her nd as ur naira's daughter everyone cared about u because from childhood she saw no one treated her respectfully .
When u came u loved abhi instead of accepting this u sacrificed abhi for aaru , aaru didn't know about it but u know everything still u stayed silent till wedding date nd u married abhi by leaving ur sister in mandap but still u blamed aaru nd while others are blaming her u stood silent ."Y'".
U said to neil about aaru intentions then y u cared about aaru in private when u insulted infront of everyone did u even try to ask u aaru did that calmly even once no according to u aaru will do all the things selfishly but y did she saved u on ur mehendi nd cryed when u met with accident . Do u have any answer for that speak we all will listen .

And last but no the least for both birlas nd goenkas everyone blamed nd said mean things to aaru when manjari ji was met with accident i accept that aaru did mistake but even one person from goenka family nd akshu most importantly u with whom u were there from starting did anyone of u asked aaru was she those anti depression nd anxiety pills no one i say no one including me tried to ask no no asking was very far but even didn't think about that .
Did u tried about asking aaru y she was taking those tablets nd why she was overdosed no one cared about it.
But for taking those abhi was main reason did anyone even know about it because he was blaming aaru for every damn thing soo aaru was very depressed nd she started taking those tablets .
Birlas it's of time waste to even ask u all because her family only didn't understand her then how can we expect the same from others.
And u all supported abhi everytime nd blamed aaru but no one even thought of taking stand for her even for once anyone took stand for her abhi didn't even dared to blame aaru for everything .
We all made aaru orphan by not understanding her not taking stand for her .
We all saw aaru as sirat daughter nd Sheela granddaughter but we all forget that aaru is our Karthik's daughter also .
Akshu u say everytime that sirat is mother but when mother topic u always took naira name the irony was u didn't even knew naira for u mother was sirat only .

If any of u can answer for all this nd convince not only us but urself also then blame aaru nd speak about her.

What will be the reaction of both the families nd sippy's after knowing this?

What sippy's are going to do now?

What is aaru nd rohit reaction?

Now what will akshu do?

I hope u all like this chapter . If any mistakes plzz ignore 😋

Thankyou _ alya😍