next week was his game, I just couldn't get it off of my mind.

joão's pov:
I want to give off my best performance, but why? it's nothing serious. I don't like her.. right..? I can't really be thinking like this, I've got magui.

just then she jumps on me like a child "wake up sleepyhead!!" I groan and secretly roll my eyes. "you've got training l'amour!!" that wasn't even "love" in my language wtf, she's not even French, and she knows I'm Portuguese. I sigh and get out of bed. thankfully she leaves for work in 30 mins. I make breakfast for us and eat it, then get my training bag ready. "water bottle, hoodie...phone..." I say to myself quietly packing for training. magui just left and I have 30 minutes to spare so I might aswell just go get a coffee at Starbucks. without thinking, I ask Kora if she wants one ( 🤦🏽 )

koras pov:
I was just pouring the milk for my breakfast with my phone beside the bowl on the counter, when my phone dinged. "JOÃO FÉLIX sent you a message"
I click on the notification and read the text, "hey, I was going to Starbucks and wondered if you wanted one..?" "sure, thank you pretty boy<3" I smile to myself and shut my phone off. 10 minutes later I answer the door to joão felix struggling with his drinks, I laugh and help him out. "you've got drinks to feed a whole team." I say jokingly. "that's the point." he laughs back he hands me a pink cookie and a millionaires shortbread and my favourite drink, surprisingly he knew what it was. I never said what it was to him..? "k got you a cookie AND a millionaires shortbread because I didn't know which one you'd like." he smiles and I say thank you and I hug him. he was actually very sweet. he then heads off into his car for training I assume.

joão's pov:
she was actually very sweet, I trained extra hard for the match coming up.

I think I'm falling inlove.. I can't be. we've only known eachother for a few weeks, not even that. and she messaged me by accident, not like she wanted to talk to me.

it was dark when I went home that night, I came home to the lights all switched off. I sigh, "magui is out partying again." I knew i shouldntve but I checked her insta story and I was right. she was infact out partying. I felt a warm body wrap their arms around me at 2am, "I love you baby" she says. I just can't stop thinking to myself, if she really loved me then she wouldntve cheated on me that many times.

I wake her up that morning and she had smudged lipstick on, I didn't even bother and got out the door quickly for "training" but really I just wanted to get away from her before she wakes up.

I check my phone when I'm in the car and it was kora, "are you up? I woke up randomly." I smile seeing that she messaged me. "yes I'm up, goodmorning beautiful." she replied very quickly, she always has. "are you free later pretty boy?" that nickname made me blush. "yes I'm free, how about you?:)" "yes, I heard the sunset was gonna be pretty today, I wondered if you wanted to watch it with me?? it's fine if not. it might get a little boring."  "that sounds awesome, I will be looking forward to it tonight then<3" "okay have fun with training pretty boy<3"

I drove to the training ground and just couldn't stop thinking about later whilst trying to train with my team.

koras pov:
I was eating my breakfast like per usual when I see my family outside eating breakfast too, I decide to join them and it was nice and sunny. "so like are you gonna explain who the hell this random guy is?" my sister Kim said, "huh?" I reply. "you know exactly who I'm on about, the paparazzi have caught you and ur in deep trouble." she says like she's trying to make fun of me. "so what? can't I have freinds that are boys?" Kim rolls her eyes "why do you have to start arguments over everything, it's so annoying atp. just because your a billionaire and we aren't doesn't mean you own all of us." kylie replied "litterally, someone had to say it." I finish breakfast so I dismiss myself from the awkward table.
____________________________________