"One more drink then I best be off, told my roommate i'd be home by 9 and its gone 10." Peter said, he pushed another whiskey towards Isabella, who's eyes were now drooping and she felt drunker than she expected to be that night.

"Your roommate sounds lovely Peter, you must introduce me to him one day. Perhaps in a couple of weeks you could bring him here?" Isabella said, she sent him a smile and squeezed his thigh slightly without realising. Peter tensed and pushed the whiskey closer towards her.

"You can meet him whenever you want to. I'll write my address down for you before I leave." Peter smirked slightly as Isabella took a big sip of her drink. 

They spoke more and more as Isabella finished her drink, but after all she drank she had began to feel sick.

"I'm just going to step outside for a couple minutes, I need fresh air." she gasped between breaths. Peter nodded and moved his body to the side so she could get through. She didn't bother to look at Finn as she left the pub, she couldn't bear the look of him at that moment.

Once she got outside she leaned herself against the wall, her hand gripping onto the bricks as hard as possible to hold herself up. She took deep breaths as she tried her hardest not to be sick. She needed Esme. She had gone home with John not long after Peter sat with Isabella.

"You alright girl?" someone shouted. The voice was unfamiliar to Isabella, it was deep and scratchy. Unwelcoming.

"Yes, yes I'm, I'm fine." Isabella huffed.

The outer sections of her eyesight became back, closing together each time she blinked making it almost impossible for her to see at all. She took deep breaths, trying to make sure she was still breathing. But a cloth was wrapped around her mouth, with a foul smell which dived deep into her lungs, leaving Isabella to fall unconscious.

The Garrison, 10:26

"It's about time we get home ladies, it was lovely to meet both of you and you must get in touch soon." Isiah smiled. Finn nodded and began to stand up, so both the girls to get off of him and he could brace himself for the argument which was about to come with Isabella.

"Finn for fuck sake, get here." someone shouted.

Finn turned his head around, seeing Harry beckoning him over. He looked over to Isabella's seat and saw she wasn't there.

"Isabella went outside, said she was going for some air and she hasn't come back. Neither was that lad she were with." he said, Finn began to panic. He was scared that Isabella had left him for the man but he also was scared something bad had happened to her. He looked down at her drink and saw a powder beginning to dissolve in the bottom, he gave it to Harry and his face dropped at the sight.

He ran outside quickly, seeing a horse and cart turning the corner at the end of the street. There wasn't a single person in the entire road. 

"Tommy, Tommy." he shouted as he ran back in, "he's taken Bella someone's taken her." 

Linda stood up, her face dropped and she was ready to scream at someone. 

"Who Finn?" Polly said, dropping her cigarette in the ashtray.

"The Taylors, Peter fucking Taylor it was him. There's powder in the bottom of her drink." Finn gasped. He didn't know what to do. It was his fault, he had left Isabella to speak to a member of the Taylor family, knowing who he has and how they were bad news to any Shelby.

"Where the fuck is she?" Linda shouted, Isabella was a strong girl and was capable of standing up for herself. The Taylor family were brutal. They get what they want and they do anything for it.

The Taylors have made numerous attempts to kill Tommy Shelby, trying to take over his business. They were always left empty handed, but this time they had the advantage of taking one of theirs for the business in return.

Tommy stood up from his seat, his eyes were dark and he knew he had to do anything to get Finn's wife back without harm.

"Send out our men, we will look for her tonight. I will arrange a meeting with the Taylor's for tomorrow and we can get it sorted." Tommy spoke. Polly scoffed at him and shook her head. "Is there a problem with that Pol?" 

"There is an 18 year old girl in the hands of Peter Taylor and you're arranging a meeting? They could do anything to her, you could at least sound a bit more worried." Polly declared. Tommy nodded and began to walk out of the pub.

"They won't do anything to her, if they did it would start a war and thats the last thing anyone wants. She will be safe, tell all the men to go out looking and to not return until the whole of Small Heath has been searched." Tommy said, he walked out of the pub and Finn followed him quickly.

"Tommy she's my wife, I'm coming to that meeting." he said, Finn tried his hardest not to cry. He had let Isabella down and he had no idea what to do.

"Finn, we will find Isabella and she will be safe. You can come to the meeting but I will do the talking." he said. Finn shook his head and walked away from Tommy, going to the end of the street to look out for any sign of his wife.

Isabella was not safe, the Taylor's had unfinished business with both Tommy Shelby and Sergio Lopez. After Sergio Lopez had left Isabella with the Shelby family, he decided to kill Peter Taylor's brother in law, leading to a war between the families. Since Sergio had ran back to Monaco, they had no other choice but to take Isabella hostage. 

Finn hardly slept that night, he blamed himself and something told him that Isabella wasn't safe. He felt his job was to protect her from any harm, but he didn't have a clue what to do. He was scared for her, all he wanted was for her to be safe.