𝐢.𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞;𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞

— 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ;𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏
— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾

— 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ;𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏— 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY OVER KING'S LANDING, making it a perfect day for two twin girls to take flight upon their dragons

Already in their appropriate riding gear, they set out towards the dragon pit. Passing many by guards and maidens along their way.

It was no surprise to any of the people in the red keep to see the twins joined at the hip. They always were, ever since they were born.

Some would say they were like Aemon and Daemon Targaryen, as those two Targaryen's brothers rarely left each other's sides as well.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

In a sprinting the girls set off to greet their dragons alongside this morn accompanied by Ser Harrold Westerling, one of the finest knights in the king's guard.

"Skori īlon gūrogon flight ezīmagon se jēdrar, jāhor ao disappear syt nykeā while raqagon ao va moriot gaomagon, jorrāelagon mandia?" Rhaenyra asked her twin, stalking towards the dragon pit. "When we take flight into the skies, will you disappear again like you always do, dear sister?"

"Nyke pendagon ao already gīmigon se udligon naejot bona másino lo ao emagon naejot epagon ziry, mandia." Zhaenyra responded with a low chuckle. "I think you already know the answer to that question if you have to ask it, sister."

Rhaenyra looked upon her sister with a smile. Though she had many questions as to where her sister went when they'd go dragon riding. She respected her sister's privacy, knowing that when they would returned to the keep eyes and ears would always be watching and listening.

"Before you flee in the skies, how about a race around all of king's landing?" Rhaenyra challenged her sister, even though this would not have been the first time she brought up the idea.