alternate ending one : Happy ending

She walked over to the tree the same one she did many years ago while she was only 15 years old. A day that would change her life forever, the day she said yes and started dating Camilo. It's been several years since then.

She sat down enjoying the view of the mountains she sighed, the once young girl has just turned 28 years old, starting today. She gazed at the mountains  lovingly, she always missed her family but she was a Madrigal now. The house was expanding and with a new kid's on the way everyone was elastic.

She felt a presence behind her. "Cami Mi amor what are you doing?" Her green eyes met hazel. "Mi amor it's getting late" Camilos hands went straight to her now swelling stomach, only today had Bruno used his vision to foresee twins; two boys that would be born into this family.

She glanced down at her stomach, "Cami the due dates coming up..." Camilo gave her a kiss on the cheek lovingly rubbing her stomach.

"Mrs. Madrigal, time for bed" She rolled her eyes at him. "Fine Camilo... Let's go to bed." She grabbed Camilos hand starting down the hill. Then she felt a weird pain staring in her stomach all the sudden her water broke. "Cami!?" She looked at her husband who started panicking picking up his wife and running to the house.
                                                🕯️
"Camilo it's alright. She's fine"

The young man was pacing around it had been hours and his wife? Still in labor giving birth to his children. He couldn't stop moving for one second. Soon little cries could be heard from inside then another set of cries added onto it.

"Mr. Madrigal, congratulations, you have two sons." His eyes widened at the fact.

He rushed into the room, the sight before him made him cry (out of happiness) he smiled at his wife who now held two boys in her arms. Sweat covered her whole body as she glanced at her husband she smiled a weak smile but smiled regardless.

He took one of his newborn kids and held onto them until he noticed his wife fell asleep. He smiled at her cradling the new life in his arms, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. It would be a day until the whole family would barge in talking about how cute the new babies  are.

---

The rest is up to your imagination
(Fyi the boys names are Ian and Dante; three years later they had a daughter named Alora)