the game caterers 1-1

明星

明星

 .⋆·˚ ༘ * 'venus '
IN WHICH i show you the
𓀿life of apsara☦︎
⚠︎⚠︎

── www

── www.paris.com⁂␈'
✧.*·˚001. THE GAME CATERERS !!
oh my god, so lonely 

[paris on the left, junyeon on the right]

junyeon and paris were the first to arrive, and after greeting the mc the pair made their way over to the tent. they were at the very end, with fromis_9 on their right.

"wow, this is place is big," the blonde exclaimed, dragging junyeon alongside her. behind them their two managers struggled to catch up, the idols having run out of the van the second they arrived. when they reached the tent paris bee lined towards the large cooler in the back, only to find cold water in there. "isn't this too mean? it's way too hot to do this today." she complained

"hey just be thankful you have a fan," junyeon replied, pulling paris into the seat next to her

it didn't take long for the next group to arrive, and upon noticing lesserafim enter the field, both girls stood up. after bowing towards each other they watched as they too discovered the disappointing ice box. 

 ---------

time seemed to fly after that, and before long all seven tents were filled. while they were waiting each group had been given instructions to think of an introduction. 

paris turned around to face her managers. "when will this episode be released?" she asked. "july 16th." "jun, we should do sneakers. just like, cartwheel into the middle and do a bit of the performance." after not getting a response paris looked at the older, who seemed to be looking at something behind the trees. following her line of sight, she saw fromis_9 practicing some sort of lift.

"if we're going first i feel like it needs to be bigger. why don't we start with the pre-chorus of loco, then go into sneakers. surprise them you know?" paris nodded, and the looked at their managers once again to confirm. knowing they wouldn't have to practice the pair stayed seated, watching as seungkwan walked up to soobin. 

"bet you he's trying to spy on what they're doing," the younger said, standing up to also make her way over to her group. junyeon did the same, and together they made their way to their respective groups. when she reached the boys, she wrapped her arms around kai's neck, leaning on her. "what are you planning on doing?"

"you really think we're that stupid?" yeonjun had overheard her ask. "you're just going to steal our idea." paris dead-panned at him, aiming a half hearted kick in his direction. "we already know what we're doing loser." the older shrugged, turning away from her.

"yeonjun hyung just said go crazy, we're planning on flipping the tables," taehyun answered her earlier question. "what about you?"

"the usual, just some tricks then we're spoiling sneakers."

 ---------

"from now on you'll enter one by one. enjoy watching and support them," the mc spoke up from opposite the tents. everyone clapped, all eyes now on paris and junyeon. "the first team, let me present you itzy!" the pre-chorus to loco started and the ran to the center, paris doing a one handed cartwheel while junyeon did an ariel, and by the time the pair reached the middle, sneakers began playing. together they performed a snippet of the song they'd been practicing for weeks, before the music stopped and the bye-standers once again clapped for them. they bowed towards them, "hello, we're itzy's junyeon and paris."

embarrassed, they made their way over to the side to watch the other groups introduce themselves. they cheered for fromis_9, who also spoiled their new song. now, it was her groups turn. paris watched as crown started, the boys using their iconic hand movements before their latest release started playing. she watched in amusement as the boys pushed their tables over and sort of,,, tumbled as they made their way to the center.

they were followed by enhypen, seventeen, lesserafim and the mix of idols from hybe. while they were all fun to watch, paris' favourite was definitely txt's, not that she was biased or anything like that