readd🗣️

Polo's POV:
aye honesty where the bathroom at?down the hall to the left she yelled from the kitchen asia and trey left to hit fuck they nasty ass. i wasn't that drunk i was just high asl i was finna just smoke and chill with shorty prolly spend the night

Honesty's POV
while polo was in the bathroom i was rolling up a blunt i just wanted to smoke and talk he seem chill and he fine asl will see how this night goes.
polo came out the bathroom and sat down on the couch i went upstairs to change into something comfortable i came back he already was smoking. you know you could have waited until i was done i said well u was taking to long he mushed my head i pinched his arm you wanna fight he said wassup i got up and moved my small coffee table out the way i turned around to be met with a chest he smelled good i looked up at him then pushed him he picked me up and dropped me on the couch oh yea and i pull hair too he said in a feminine voice i laughed with swinging on him he winced and pulled back holding his mouth i jumped up feeling bad oh my god are you ok he grabbed me and pushed me on the couch you play to much i said as he sat next to me i turned on a scary movie we watched saw that's the only movie that actually creeps me the. eww wtf i said as hell nah turn this shit off he said pretending to fake gag so extra i turned the tv off what do you want to do then i said to polo ok let's get to know each other ok i said so after two hours of talking we both fell asleep i fell asleep in his arms we was still on the couch i woke up to hear my alarm i got and did my hygiene then went downstairs and seen that polo was gone he left a piece of paper with a number on it i got my phone and called the number.
hello?
hey it's honesty
oh wsp
where you go?
oh i went to go scoop trey and asia.
oh so you coming back? i asked
yeah you miss me he said
hell yeah i said in my mind
boy please lemme know when y'all here
igh shorty
i love when call me shorty it make my body tingle i hung up the phone and clean up a little and did my hair and sat a waited for them to come i heard a knock at the door it was them wassup y'all
hey girl lemme talk to you real fast asia said pulling me to the kitchen wussup what you need we gotta kill him what who i said startled trey she said why because the dick to good we fuck 7 time last night girl i thought it was something important it is important asia come on
so what's the move today guy i ask while walking in the living room and sat by polo.

y'all wanna go to six flags trey ask nigga what we look like some kids well what y'all wanna do trey said well we could go shopping is said asia agreed man that's all yall ass wanna do is shop boy shut up me and asia said at the same time man whatever.

polo honesty said yea? polo answered come here she yelled igh he jogged up the stairs can you zipped this up for me she had this shirt that zippers up in the back she was gonna where this with some blue jean shorts ok come here he said she smelled good he zipped the shirt up and stood behind her for a minute he noticed she had a tattoo on her neck.

when you get this? oh that tattoo yea my brother did it when i was fifteen oh that's wassup he said as he pulled her waist in front of him he leaned down and kissed her on her neck.polo. hm he said what you doing? what you mean she turned around and faced him looking in his eyes this his lips she leaned in for a kiss then curved him.sike she said laughing the she went into the bathroom he followed her and pulled her in his chest and gave her kiss but this kiss was different they both felt a spark between them he deepen the kiss.she pulled away he  smiled hurry up she opened her mouth but nothing came out so she just nodded he walked out the bathroom .

what just happened she questioned her self