I turn around but take a step back shreiking looking at the maid lady who stood all smiles. I hold my chest and breathe out.

"Thambi veetu vela iruntha kudunga thambi... Maasam 7500 roopa thaan"

(Brother, please let me do your household chores... You can give me 7500 as monthly wage)

That lady says. I heave a sigh.

"Vendam" I try to walk past her but she blocks my way.

(No need)

"Thambi thambi.. Yosich parunga..Unga pontati um pavom.. Velaikum poranga veetu velayum seyanum..."

(Brother.. Please think about it.. Your wife, I feel bad for her.. She has to go to work and do the household chores too)

"Inga parunga.. Naanum en wife um vela pirich thaa seyrom... Ipothik unga help theva illa.... Please"

(See.. My wife and myself do the household works together.. We dont need your help for now.. So please..)

I say and walk to the elevator without waiting for her reply. I know why she wants to work in my house. Being a private person, I dont like mingling with people sharing gossips nor like sharing my personal life with anyone. Same goes to Sreedevi.

But this lady is the BBC newspaper of Sunrise apartments. She wants to know more about me and Sreedevi. Bro is trying so hard to sneak into my house.

I enter the elevator and press the ground floor. When the elevator reached the 5th floor, it flungs open and a young lady enters. I distance myself to the corner and scroll on my mobile checking my mails.

I can sense a strong gaze on me. I turn my head sideways and saw her eyes fixed on me swirling her hair strand seductively. I look straight immediately. She tries to near me but the elevator door opens reaching the ground floor. I almost run to the parking lot.

I unlocked my car and settled on the driver's seat. This car was presented by Mohan uncle, my dad's best friend and Sreedevi's father.

I reach my office in Kodambakkam. I have a team meeting today at 10:30 am and it is already 10. I scan my Id card and enter my office premises.

Reba

Yaar ivan yaar ivan
oar mayavan
Meiyaanavan anbil

I sing as I arrange the files to be submitted to the team leader.

"Hey avan varan avan varan" I hear a voice from behind. I turn my head and see a girl alerting Megha.

(Hey he's here he's here)

I look into her direction and see Ajay walking to his cabin. My lips curve into a grin. I glance Megha and find her drooling over him with some other girls. The interns and other employees greet him and he nods at them with a grim face.

I collect the files and go behind him.

"Ajay?" I call him. Megha and others roll their eyes but I ignore them.

He turns towards me.

"Good morning" I say.

He just nods his head and waits for me to talk furthur. I gave the files to him and he recieve it. He looks through the files with a serious face and picks out his pen. He does some correction in the file but I just stared his face admiring him.

Mandaya mandaya aata vendiyath.. Oru good morning sonna thaan enna

(What would go wrong in saying a good morning instead of nodding head?)

I sulk in my mind. He searches for something in it and I smile knowingly.

"Reba where is the accounts report?"

My heart flutters when I hear my name from him. I pretend frowning.

"Its there Ajay"

He shakes his head "No its not here"

"Ohh... Guess i missed it in the printing room.."

"Hmm"

He walks inside the meeting room. I smile to myself.

"Hey venumne thane panna?" Tanya, my friend appears out of nowhere and asks teasingly.

(Hey didn't you do it on purpose?)

I blushed.

"Ama.. Apo thane itha saaka vachu avaru kitta innoru vati pesa mudiyum" I shrugged and moved ahead while Tany walks along with me.

(Yeah.. So that I can converse with him again)

I look through the corner of my eyes and see Megha and other girls jaw dropped. I slightly eavesdrop their conversation.

"Pathiya di iva kidney ah?"

(Did you see how tricky she is?)

"Che ipdiye pona ivale avana ah correct panniduva polaye" Megha says.

(If it is like this.. I guess she would be the one wooing him)

I smile blushingly. Though I know its impossible, my poor heart yearns for it.

"Che che ava kitta avaru oru hi kooda sollamataru" one girl says.

(No way.. He doesn't even say a hi to her)

I sigh as it is true.

"Neenga yaaru nenachalum avara correct panna mudiyathu nu thaa naa nenaikren" I hear Devadarshini, the Assistant Manager.

(I think nobody among you can woo him)

"Akka neenga vena paarunga... Enakum avarukum nadakra kalyanathuk neengale vanthu biriyani sapiduvinga" Megha says and I snicker at it.

(Sister I challenge you, you will get to eat biriyani for our wedding)

"Hmm pakalam" Devadarshini maam says and walks to her cabin.

(Lets see)

"Un mela avlo respect vachurkaru.. Unake manushan ok solla maataru.... Ivala ellam oru aala kooda mathikamataru... Ivala kalyanam panni biriyani virunthu vera poduvaaram" Tanya says and we laugh.

AN :-

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late, got busy with shooting and house shifting 🤧

Will see Sreedevi's pov on the next chapter.

Andddd

Chellamma cook aaga porathu nenachale eppudraa ngra maari irukk😂

Puthu Sivaangi ah paaka naa romba excited pa💃🏻💃🏻