♡Valentine's day Special♡

Depuis le début

The sun is bright, no sign of rain, the sky is blue thats make the sea turns blue too, as the day is already afternoon, the cold feeling of wind can be feeled and the field of flower also dancing with the wind.

Big shady tree will help with protection from sun, too much sun can will make you have heat stroke. Placing a big white cloth on the green fresh grass. On the cloth, there a variety types of sweets and, set of tea and some children books.

Yes

Its a perfect day for.....

"PICNIC?"

"Yeah, a picnic"

Reynold cover his face with his hand.

"So, the reason you kidnap me is to take me out on a fucking picnic?"

"Hm....picnic. P-I-C-N-I-C"

Reynold finally put down his hand and faced Charlotte.

"Haah...let's do this"

"Yeay!"

"D-dont be so happy! I'm still fucking pissed!"

..........

Heart-shaped cookie with white chocolate sause and rainbow spinkles on the top.

Charlotte's first gift

"I make it myself with the help of maids you know"

Reynold just stared at the cookies without saying anything.

"Is it safe to eat?"

"Do you have a death wish?"

"No"

"Then try a bite"

Reynold pick up one cookie and took a bite of it.

The moment he took a bite, Charlotte heartbeat was beating fast, sweat coming from her hand and she put her hand together.

It was her first time giving something she do herself to someone. Charlotte can't help herself from being nervous. She hoped the he would like it.

"Hm? It actually kinda good"

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

Seeing Charlotte's relieve and happy face make Reynold's flutter. Charlotte was a serious person, a candicate of the throne and an important person. She rarely smiled during her engagement with his brother.

He knows how strict his brother was but still ignoring his fiancèe's happiness was kinda wrong.

He noticed that sometimes Charlotte feel uncomfortable around his brother.

"Ah yes! This too.... TA-DA!"

A bouquet of lavender flowers.

Her second gift.

Charlotte push the bouquet to Reynold's face.