♡Valentine's day Special♡

Start from the beginning

"Your highness! The reason i told you this is because i want you to go out with the second son of duke Eckart's, young master Reynold"

"What? I don't re-"

Flora then cutted Charlotte.

"A lot of ladies is going to storm on young master. What if he go against you and be with another lady?"

"Cut him"

Charlotte said it with a cold tone.

"Please drop the crown prince style and how about change to a new style"

"Heh?"

Charlotte sigh again and drop her body and lie down at the sofa she sit to. She faced the ceiling of her chamber and closes her eyes with one of her arms.

Slowly breath in and out.

"Why would i do that? The reason why me and Reynold are together is because my selfish deed. He doesn't deserve it"

Flora was silent and Luna decided to break it.

"Well...maybe you can fix it, your highness. Please believe in us"

Charlotte put her arms down from her eye and look into her lady-in-waiting and personal maid. She finally give in and nodded her head.

"Fine, let's do it"

○○○○○○○○○○

"Your highness, what are you doing?"

"Let's go on an adventure!"

Charlotte who just arrived at the Eckart's estate without telling them with an excited eyes infront of confusing Reynold.

"Ad-adventure?"

"Now....get your feet up and go inside the carriage"

Reynold frowned.

"Heck no....you suddenly came here without a noticed and burst into the mansion and made a mess. You expected me to go with you?"

"Yeah?"

Charlotte answer him with a confuse expression.

"Too bad about that. I'm going to the training ground now. See ya"

Reynold face back from her and wave at her.

"I expected this of couse"

Flick!

Charlotte flick her finger and two imperial knight go after Reynold and grab him by both of his shoulder.

"The fuck?"

"Since you refuse it, i don't have any choice but to kidnap you, honey"

"Shit, are you fucking serious right now, Charlotte?"

"I am. To the carriage my loyal knight!"

Both of the knight bowed at her.

"Yes, your highness"

○○○○○○○○○○○