Chapter One

Picture above is Francisco lachowski assuming the role of Sean hart
And Barbara Palvin as Kelly Greene

" Give it back to me you stupid- ughhhh "

" Can't get it shorty? " he said hoisting up the precious piece of red velvet cupcake

" I'm not short you dick, I'm almost as tall as you "

" key word is almost princess " ugh that stupid grin of his, he knows how much I hate being called princess.

" Fine I give up, take the effin cupcake  "

"Awww don't be sad, at least I saved your body from getting any fatter"

Did he just said that I'm fat?! I know I don't have that anorexic model body but still...

"Sean you are so dead to m-"

"Honey stop fiddling around and get to school already! Oh hello sean would you like anything ?"

If only my mother hadn't interrupted then I would have straddled sean on the floor and have him choke out my precious cupcake.

"Mommy sean ate my cupcake" I said adding the pout that made me look like an innocent child..or so I thought.

"You do know you look like youre about to take a huge dump every time you do that face"

"Yeah atleast I don't have a permanent shitty face like yours"

"Language Kelly" mom said with a stern look on her face but I can still see the amusement playing on her eyes.

Apparently she thinks that these fights with sean is a 'cute romantic phase' and that one day we'll come around and realize that we feel 'something' for one another and that we'll make love, multiply and live happily ever after.

You could've just imagined the horror of my face as she said those words to me years ago. Apparently she still believes that me and sean have something special and bestfriends of the opposite gender couldn't stay as ' just best friends '

"Let's get going crap face, I'm pretty sure alot of girls are waiting to see this 'shitty' face of mine and stare at my 'balony' body " he then smirked at me knowing all too well that shitty face and balony body isn't something that girls ( sometimes even guys) think of him.

You see here ladies and gentle men is my friend Sean Hart, standing at 6'2 with his perfectly deshieveld brown hair, intense smoldering brown eyes, a jaw line that's hickey worthy ( I heared that from the girls at the locker room not once but many times *pukes) , a smirk that makes girls swoon, and a body sculpted by God himself.

And yes the words stated above were just some of the things people call sean, yeah I gotta admit the thing about the body is kinda bit true, but the smirk? Oh my that smirk makes me want to pull my tounge out So hard causing my internal organs to flip inside out. You know just like that episode when gumball and Darwin did that?

"Earth to crap face" sean said leaning against the door frame of his car.

I looked around and realized that we've arrived at school already, you know that moment when you were so lost in your thoughts that you suddenly seem to forget what youre doing or where you are? Well that happens to me most of the time.

"Hello Kelly are you still there ?" Oops guess it happend again

"Yeah yeah, but how am I supposed to get up if you're leaning way to close ?" I said slightly shoving his chest

"Admit it you like staring at my face, just like the way you did all the way to school"

"Wha- wait I was not sta- was I?"

"Just kidding you were staring at the window the whole time. What were you even thinking about? You look like you're in deep thought."

Oh I was just thinking about your body and the way it glistens with sweat every soccer practice no biggie

"Nothing I was just wondering how the hell I ended up with a loser like you" a smirk made its way to my face as I studied his now smiling ones.

"Babe between you and me we both kno-"

"Seaaaaaan baby" a distant voice made sean stop halfway through his sentence and look around the parking lot. His eyes widened as he saw Louisa walk through the gravel with her high heel stilletos.

I Wonder how she manage to do that especially on gravel, damn.

"Loiusa baby" sean welcomed her open arms but a hug is definitely not what Louisa is going for, she went straight for the kill and kissed sean straight on the lips, kinda causing her red lipstick to smudge.

I looked away not wanting to endure a live tonsil hockey show.

The story is unedited and made at 3 am by a person who hasn't slept yet and wanted to do something so she made a sappy story that in someway is connceted to her own love life, which you are reading now. Hope you enjoy the story :). X

VOTE AND COMMENT IF U ENJOYED