The reveal -Tzuyu

Start from the beginning

thinkabttzu:We started dating in 2018 and she's is the person i've been labeling as my secret lover for the past 2 and a half years

thinkabttzu:
We started dating in 2018 and she's is the person i've been labeling as my secret lover for the past 2 and a half years. 🫶
-Pinned.

...

nayeonyny:
someone finally revealed their special someone~

thinkabttzu replied to nayeonyny:
she's cute right? :p

nayeonyny replied to thinkabttzu:
..whipped

...

dahhyunnee:
about time

thinkabttzu replied to dahhyunnee:
i thought so too

...

m.by_sana:
finally! ugh, it's exhausting keeping my mouth shut about the girl you rant about everyday

thinkabttzu replied to m.by_sana:
i do not!

...

_zyozyo:
cuties, happy birthday y/n!

jeong.yn replied to _zyozyo:
thank you :))

...

stantwice:
YOUR BABY???

thinkabttzu replied to stantwice:
mhm, my baby, all mine. :)

...

twiceislife:
SHES. HUH.

thinkabttzu replied to twiceislife:
yup, she's mine. the love of my life, the girl im gonna marry and the girl i will continue to love forever.

...

jambargayjar:
you guys are cutee

jeong.yn replied to jambargayjar:
thank youuuu

...

tzuyusrealwife:
i guess i should change my user.. treat her well tzuyu!

thinkabttzu replied to tzuyusrealwife:
hehe, y/n said you don't have to change it but of course i will, trust me, i'll never hurt her :)

...

dubuhours:
happy birthday!!

thinkabttzu replied to dubuhours:
she's not on her phone now but i'll tell her you said this :)

...

You got a phone call as you picked it up "baby" "hm?" "happy birthday" "thank you" "so many people are commenting, reply to them" "you do it!" "honey, im an idol. im getting off my phone soon." "why? are you doing something?"

"im tired" "get some rest, tzu. we can end the call now, lets talk tomorrow" "no" she whined as you chuckled a bit, "im not going anywhere, we can call tomorrow" "fine.. call me tomorrow!" "what time do you have practice?" "9am"

"ill call you before" "no, baby. its your birthday. sleep in" "its fine, i can go back to sleep after" "you can, but you wont." "you have a point" "im always right" "no way, i am" "excuse you!" you smiled as you heard her disagree once more.

"sleep, baby" "okay, love you" "i love you too, goodnight tzu" "goodnight, baby. rest well, okay?"

...

You were scrolling on your phone with your airpods in, you usually blasted music so you didnt hear, but all of a sudden a light shined into your room making you turn your head to your bedroom door, taking a airpod out before your eyes widened.

"tzuyu!" she stood there, leaning against the door with her arms folded over her chest, it was quite attractive and charming to be honest but then she let her arms drop and she lifted herself off the door.

Grabbing you waist and pulling you closer to her, your bodies pressed against each other before she teasingly scolded you "i told you to go to bed, pabo!" you decided to continue it by saying.

"since when do you tell me what to do?" She chuckled a bit, "since always" "you're tired right?" "nope, it was a lie. But we really should sleep, it's like one in the morning. I have practice at 9" "go, into the bed you go"

You said causing tzuyu to comply and smile a bit, "i love you, happy birthday, baby." "i love you too, sweet dreams, tzu."