“ Already checking me out? Probably means you like it, ” She chuckled, her smile growing wider while saliva ran down her sharp teeth to her chin.

“Y-Yeah, I do. Uhm… What’s happening exactly?” Peter asked as She-Venom approached him, then placed a hand on his chest before pushing him to sit on the bed.

“ Isn’t obvious, Pete? We’re gonna fuck. That’s why I grabbed this body in the first place. I’m pretty sure of all the people in this building, I’m the only one you can fuck without the fear of breaking me, ” She-Venom answered as she placed her hands on Peter’s shoulders while nipples formed over her boobs. Looking down, Peter also noticed a pussy forming between her legs.

“I’m not… against that, but why? I mean… We are,” Peter started before She-Venom cut him off.

“ We’re not just host and symbiote, and you know it, too. Sometimes, symbiotes from my species can feel something more special for their host. I love you, Peter. That’s why I chased you so much when I was with Eddie. You broke my heart that time, but everything is back as it should be now, ” She-Venom replied and leaned down before Peter could say anything.

She-Venom didn’t have lips, but as she pressed her face against Peter, he realized it still felt like he was kissing lips. Maybe she could make her teeth like lips? He couldn’t think too much about it as She-Venom’s long tongue moved inside Peter’s mouth. The man closed his eyes, deepening the kiss while their tongues wrestled against one another. The symbiote’s tongue explored every spot of his mouth, licking his inner cheeks and even wrapping it around Peter’s tongue. The brown-haired man put his hands on her waist while his clothes turned into black goo and disappeared into his body.

How and when did she learn to kiss like that? She was so good she already got him hard and aroused. Suddenly, he widened his eyes and gagged as a bulge formed in his throat. She-Venom’s large and long tongue was shoved in his throat, tongue fucking him like he never was before. A couple of seconds later, they broke the kiss, trails of saliva connecting their mouths while Peter panted.

“Ah,” He let out a breath, suddenly feeling hotter as She-Venom grinned.

“ We’ll have such a good time, Pete, ”

She-Venom stretched her tongue again as she leaned down on Peter and ran her tongue across his face before wrapping it around his neck. She retracted her tongue back, then looked down at his erect cock.

“ I’m glad you like my tongue play, Pete, ” She smiled as she raised a clawed foot.

“Fuck… yeah. The fact that you can make it so long is really hot. But… What are you doing?” Peter replied as She-Venom chuckled.

“ I won’t be as easy to tame as the other sluts you surrounded yourself with, you know. It looks like you can’t wait to get a taste of my body. And since we’ll be doing this for a while, I’ll take my time, ” She said as she placed the bottom of her foot on Peter’s penis, and moved it down. The brown-haired man couldn’t help but let out a breath as the symbiote woman stroked his dick. “ How is my foot? You’re already loving it, aren’t you, Peter? And you haven’t seen everything, ” She added while placing her hands on her hips and moving her foot faster.